[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

P.gay poke's tbh besides Panchams evolve form. It was swag, even though it looked like Beartic.

>Gangsta Team Flare who only cares about money

>Pimp looking Professor

Yeah Xerneas is my choice for sure now.

Another new trailer btw

Hmm! Not bad ! Though I was hoping for another sexy female professor but Professor "Sycamore" he is cool I guess.

So i see Xerneas and Yveltels has signature moves and abilitys. Though I Like Yveltels attack "oblivion wing" it looks awesome

As for the new enemy "team Flare" sounds like a reincarnation of team Magma except they look like agents (what the hell they try to do Some "Matrix" @^#$#!)

Pokemon wise, look i understand the Ice-cream pokemon but a Cotten Candy pokemon Okaaay! I think they try to make humans carniverous towords those creatures.

Team Flare...and wasn't there some sort of fire temple in one of the early trailers?

Yes but I believe that was a "pokemon Gym"  if I not mistaken.........or was a temple??? :hmm:

Let me confirmed that (Looking back at the thrillers for a moment...)

(Edit Post)

Yeah your right its a temple but looks like a thron-room. could possibly be one of Team Flare's Hide-outs

Posted Image

XD, Well I like them they look cool. And man a squid and lobster that is cool. Quiet a few cool new ones there

Posted Image

I guess "shades" is going to be the fashion statement in this pokemon game. "Matrix" style LoL! :awesome

I wonder if this Gang is going to have some commanders like Team Galactic and Team Plasma?

Posted Image

Ika-musume(the squid girl)  will love this pokemon :=D:

They revealed a "haunted tree" Pokemon today.

It's called "Orogotto" or whatever.

"Oorotto" to be percise though i think thats  going to be its Japanese name until they officailly release a snapshot of the pokemon in the game.

More likly its going to be  Dark/Grass type.

They revealed a "haunted tree" Pokemon today.

It's called "Orogotto" or whatever.

I just saw that, I guess its based on the Japanese legend of the haunted tree Yamato. http://wikimapia.org/8827119/Haunted-Tree

My guess is, its going to be Ghost and Grass, or Dark and Grass. I hope it has Beast defenses, cuz then I can make strategies for it.

TOO WEAK TO FIGHTING TYPES BLAH BLAH CAN'T TAKE DOWN REALLY DEFENSIVE POKÉMON BLAH BLAH ALL PHYSICAL ATTACKERS BLAH BLAH.

You're lucky I'm not a competitive battler :3

Hahahaha! :=D:  True fighters-types will give them the run-of-their-money but give them the right moves and items to help overcome that weakness they will be a force to reckon with. :awesome

Ursaring was one of my favorite Johto pokemon

My Fav. Is Snorlax from the 1stGen when it came down to Normal-type pokemon which also resymbols a bear too. :goodmood:

(Edit post)

Posted Image

:omg:  Thats going to be one tuff situation to deal with. Makes you want to prey if you have pokemon with good Defence.

My Fav. Is Snorlax from the 1stGen when it came down to Normal-type pokemon which also resymbols a bear too. :goodmood:

(Edit post)

Posted Image

:omg:  Thats going to be one tuff situation to deal with. Makes you want to prey if you have pokemon with good Defence.

That's a good way to Exp. grind, Can't wait to try this new feature out.