[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

• 3 weeks later...

Posted Image

Lol. Reminds me of the Soul Edge or something from the "toon" Zelda games.

More like a Tales of enemy, I am totally gonna train that thing to its maximum potential.

Also is anyone angry at Ash's new render for the Pokemon X and Y anime? I am, why did Ash steal Red's hat... :/

Posted Image

Lol. Reminds me of the Soul Edge or something from the "toon" Zelda games.

That is just a straight up badass Pokémon right there. I hope Pokémon X and Y adds a headless knight armor or a shield for a double battle partner. It's Ghost and Steel type? Then it's probably has levitate as an ability to avoid ground attacks. :troll:

@Kanbei, Seriously? 4Kids or whoever is in charge of making the Pokémon cartoon create something original! why the hell is Ass Ketchup wearing Red's hat? Is the Pokémon cartoon company trying to confuse it's fans? The manga comics and the cartoon are completely unrelated.

You know what will be Awesome while trainers use "honedge" to defeat pokemon to gain EXP it actrully taking their souls and soon it will become like "Soul edge" Then afterwards it will keep getting stronger until the spirit of the sword forms a wicked armored ghostly body like "Nightmare". :awesome

More like a Tales of enemy, I am totally gonna train that thing to its maximum potential.

Also is anyone angry at Ash's new render for the Pokemon X and Y anime? I am, why did Ash steal Red's hat... :/

Ash Again!!!! :extremeanger::tableflip:

Oh well at least the anime series is going to hit a mil-stone of having over 800 episodes. But why do they have to keep spamming the same dude every freaking series!!? :angry1:

The only characters are interesting are the girls (including Iris)

I'm sorry but its time for "Ash Katchem" to step down and have new Protagonist in his place.

Ash Again!!!! :extremeanger::tableflip:

Oh well at least the anime series is going to hit a mil-stone of having over 800 episodes. But why do they have to keep spamming the same dude every freaking series!!? :angry1:

The only characters are interesting are the girls (including Iris)

I'm sorry but its time for "Ash Katchem" to step down and have new Protagonist in his place.

Your not the only person saying this. I actually liked Pokemon Chronicles series, It had a different protagonist, and wasn't about him. it was about other characters. Man, come on pokemon. Make a series like that again.

If there is anything that bugs me about the anime. Among many other problems. It would be Ash is still a 10 year old..........

Atleast give him an 11th birthday

More like give him 8 to 10 more years towards his age :redcard: . Pokemon (in its entire) been around 18 years now. Through out the Anime series you would thought they will grow Ash up a man and settle him down with one of the Girls (Misty/Kasumi, May/Haruka, Dawn, or Iris) But nope he'll be forever "a Child" (as Iris told him in the last series)

If only "4kids" would have Base The Anime story off the manga and the original game series from the get-go the series would had been more watchable and interesting. As you would Presume Right Kanbie?

You mean the folks at Nintendo that make the anime. As I've said before, 4Kids only dubbed the anime into English, and they don't even do that anymore. The plot remains the same between the original Japanese version and the dubbed version. To answer a possible question, the anime may well be made in a different building than Nintendo HQ, I'm not sure, but it's still Nintendo employees like Ken Sugimori and Satoshi...yes that make it.

You mean the folks at Nintendo that make the anime. As I've said before, 4Kids only dubbed the anime into English, and they don't even do that anymore. The plot remains the same between the original Japanese version and the dubbed version. To answer a possible question, the anime may well be made in a different building than Nintendo HQ, I'm not sure, but it's still Nintendo employees like Ken Sugimori and Satoshi...yes that make it.

Yeah, as long as they got them composing the series it be forever Ash Katchem (Until something bad happens to him :heeee: HEHEHE! [evil thoughts])

But enough about that lets get back on topic:

Now we all know in the last few games we been getting special appearances of Gym leaders, and Champions from Other regions.

Who you guys think will make a special appearance in the pokemon X/Y game?

For me I will love to see Sinnoh region Champion "Cynthia" in 3D. :=D:

Yeah, as long as they got them composing the series it be forever Ash Katchem (Until something bad happens to him :heeee: HEHEHE! [evil thoughts])

But enough about that lets get back on topic:

Now we all know in the last few games we been getting special appearances of Gym leaders, and Champions from Other regions.

Who you guys think will make a special appearance in the pokemon X/Y game?

I hope to battle Red In 3D. He is a hard sucker in the world tournament in Pokemon B/W2.

She's appeared in all games post-Diamond and Pearl, what's to say she won't appear again?

For those that question my statement, she did appear in HeartGold and SoulSilver, though you needed to take an event Arceus to the Ruins of Alph.

She's appeared in all games post-Diamond and Pearl, what's to say she won't appear again?

For those that question my statement, she did appear in HeartGold and SoulSilver, though you needed to take an event Arceus to the Ruins of Alph.

Well the fact is she a pokemon "archaeologist".  If the New region Kelos has ancient ruins in the area, high chances she well appear again hopefully to challange you (but this time in 3D :=D: )

Well the fact is she a pokemon "archaeologist".  If the New region Kelos has ancient ruins in the area, high chances she well appear again hopefully to challange you (but this time in 3D :=D: )

Both her and Red I hope.