[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

I'm actually taking my time. I've been experimenting with Pokemon Amie and Super Training. I can't stop playing with my Brixiken, he's so fucking cute (which is kinda weird because he's a dude...)

to be honest, I probably should have taken my time catching all of the pokemon I can in each area, but I can't help myself, but continue on my path.

I think we should have a friend code topic here, who agrees?

I got my 3DS for Project X Zone and ironically I wound up buying pokemon X so whateves. Also I agree. with a friend topic we can trade pokemon and supplies to each other at will.

I agree with you guys. :awesome I just got my copy of pokemon X today (I would have gotten the game sooner if I didn't work all weekend long)  :noway:

Just got my copy of Pokemon X today and I'm waiting to save up for a 2DS and this will be my planned team... of course they'll eventually evolve...

-Froakie

-Helioptile

-Pancham

-Charmander

-Tyrunt

-Lucario (The one given by Korrina)

I would really like to know if hitmonlee or hitmonchan is in the game or if you have to trade somehow to get them....

I ordered Pokemon X from Amazon btw... It will be here between the 16-18 a few more days :(

A friend code topic would be a good idea to.

I would only want a ditto from someone though for obvious reasons...

So, I ordered my 3DS Pokemon bundle pack on the 8th, got my 3DS on I think the 12th and and still haven't gotten my Pokemon X and I was told when I ordered my bundle pack that it'd be hear today which is the 15th. I'm upset and pissed off at the same time. I've been really calm upon waiting, now I'm angry, I don't like being lied to.

I try out the mini-game while you play with your pokemon. You know its kind of trip-out how you are able to pet a Beedrill and make it happy. :awesome

Doe in real life you can't pet a Bee.  Thats Awesome.! XD

Even though I been playing the game and catching pokemon I am taking my time on it.

My current team so far:

Froakie - LV.15

Beedrill - LV.15 ( can't believe I raised it from a Weedle in the first route of the game.) 

Fletching- LV.15 (Love its ability)

Pansage- LV.15

Exp Share is right after the first gym. Its no longer a held item, and it can be turned on/off at will, so you dont have to deposit it into the PC unlike Exp All. plus I hear that the exp that the inactive pokemon gain is much higher ratio than Exp All's.

Damn! I just played the first route of the game and I already got a Beedrill. XD

I never raised a Beedrill this early in the game series before. :awesome

I trained a Beedrill once. WASTE OF TIME.

Super low defense, most attacks dont do much damage.

Exp Share is right after the first gym. Its no longer a held item, and it can be turned on/off at will, so you dont have to deposit it into the PC unlike Exp All. plus I hear that the exp that the inactive pokemon gain is much higher ratio than Exp All's.

From what i gather, In battle gets 100% , Party gets 50%

HOWEVER, I feel its more like Battle 100%, Party 75%.

MY CURRENT PARTY.

Lv.52 Delphox

Lv.48 Talonflame

Lv.47 Venasaur

Lv.42 Bibarel (HM Slave)

Lv.40 Lapras (Not sure why Its here, Cause Bibarel Surfs?)

Lv.40 Jolteon

6 Badges In, Currently looking for Haunter Lv31 (In wild)

I heard there's a saving glitch in one of the city/town's in Pokemon X & Y, is that true? Cause I also heard there's not going to be a patch for the game. Also, did anyone download Torchic yet?

The game locks up if you save in Lumiose City, and no one has any idea if they're going to patch it or not.

Chesnaught - 64

Blastoise - 64

Butterfree - 61

Linoone - 59

Chatot (for flying, not battling)...can't even remember its level (yeah, I'm going by memory - will update later if levels are wrong).

I only really use the first three. Linoone serves as backup, but its main usage comes from Cut, Rock Smash and Strength. Butterfree murdered the Psychic gym without a hitch (cheers, Quiver Dance, you broken ol' move).

We should probably exchange friend codes 'n' shizz.

I trained a Beedrill once. WASTE OF TIME.

Super low defense, most attacks dont do much damage.

Yeah! I know about its stats kind of sucks but with this new mini-game "Super-Training" I can trained its perimeters to have better def stats and the beedrill i have has very good speed and attack thanks to its nature. (I was able to beat professor Scymore easily with beedrill when he used the Kanto starters) :goodmood:

By the way did any body tryed the "Wonder trade"? I was able to get some godd pokemon so far. :awesome

Traded LV5. Azurill for LV. 50 Oorodo (Trevenant)

Traded LV10. Riolu for LV. 14 Smeargle

Traded LV10 Dunsparce for LV. 20 Sigilyph

I'm hoping to get one of the other Kanto starters if I do it often. But I recommand to trade pokemon with good nature is if anyone wants a good pokemon.

I heard somewhere that Team Flare's goal is to kill all humans. Which brings me to this question: Are they another animal lover/misanthrope demonization like Team Plasma is? Cause I'm really hoping their motives are something silly like "Today's fashion is so uncouth. We must start over," or something that doesn't involve "Hoomans r ebil" or "anymulz r so gud." Cause I'm really getting infuriated by those stereotypes.

Bibarel (HM Slave)

People who only use Bibarel as an HM slave make MugoUrth sad. :bow: