[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

Posted Image

WE DRAGON NOW

So we got our selfs a black Charizard (Fire/dragon type) eh?  I wonder well it have the move "Blue Flare"  that be awesome :awesome

Plus I might name it Oni - Charizard since it has the same coloration as Oni-Akuma from SSF4 :goodmood: :

Posted Image

Trade the items while he isn't looking :troll:

LOL! GarchompMatt! XD

Well, I'm seriously debating on choosing Charmander due to the fact of Mega Charizard X, but I've always chosen Squirtle when it's available at the start of a Pokemon game... hmm... I could always transfer my Charizard from Pokemon Black over... cause it has some really good moves... So many options...

On top of that, I really don't like any of the final evolutions of the new starters that have been leaked... It'll just take some time to get use too...

Also, I swear Water Shuriken is trying to reference one of Naruto's moves... But, the question being, will it look like it?

Well, I'm seriously debating on choosing Charmander due to the fact of Mega Charizard X, but I've always chosen Squirtle when it's available at the start of a Pokemon game... hmm... I could always transfer my Charizard from Pokemon Black over... cause it has some really good moves... So many options...

On top of that, I really don't like any of the final evolutions of the new starters that have been leaked... It'll just take some time to get use too...

Also, I swear Water Shuriken is trying to reference one of Naruto's moves... But, the question being, will it look like it?

Well all I can say tell the games are released then we can find out about those new pokemon techs (moves). But one thing I'm curious about is the new starters types when their in their final evolutions.

Am I seriously the only one that likes the starter evolutions??? Also, even though Mega Charizard X looks freaking asome, I can't get it because I already pre-ordered Y and I've already decided that I'm choosing Fennekin. -_- But Mega Blastoise looks pretty cool, too.

There's MANY more leaks around and I know the place but if you want to know from me, PM me. Because I don't want any trouble

Good Idea Darkwolf13 since we have about 8 more days  before the games come out, best not to show to much spoilers around.

Chesnaught - Grass/Fighting

Delphox - Fire/Psychic

Greninja - Water/Dark

Thanks Garchompmatt ! Doe these types might have a bunch of weaknesses but at least its reasonable. :goodmood:

I personally think this one is badass. It reminds me of metroid. but on a side note...

Posted Image

real or fake? Cuz this one looks cool.

So, that the thief who stole my house keys. Gimme them back jerk, DRAGON RUSH.