[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

Fossil evos have been revealed (Aurorus and Tyrantrum), ALL Pokémon are available in the Kalos region, Pokémon Centers are now dressing rooms, Mega Garchomp sounds like a freaking machine of doom, apparently the old Pokémon sounded like fax machines...

Mega Garchomp appears at around 3:04.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I'm $141 away from getting the bundle pack (3DS XL with Pokemon X or Pokemon Y)

I'm so stoked. This is actually the first time where you actually get to have two Starter Pokemon instead of one without meeting a certain goal (Ex: Emerald and HeartGold/SoulSilver). On top of that, you can download Torchic via wifi. So, its actually three, sorta.

I'm leaning more towards this team:

Squirtle (obviously)

Chespin

Torchic

???

???

???

They're pretty convincing fakes if they are indeed fake. Apparently some guy from Canada got a hold of a copy of the game and has been posting stuff on Instagram. idk if he got it retail or it was a reviewer's copy, but stuff has been out, and it's either real or he's just good with photoshop.

EDIT: I meant real instead of fake.

They're pretty convincing fakes if they are indeed fake. Apparently some guy from Canada got a hold of a copy of the game and has been posting stuff on Instagram. idk if he got it retail or it was a reviewer's copy, but stuff has been out, and it's either fake or he's just good with photoshop.

Some stores in Canada and Italy have already started selling X and Y, so it's a high change it's real.

Also, Nintendo has taken down the images from his Instagram, so if that doesn't say they're real...