[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

@garchomp 

I just like the way it looks, and we have not had a handheld without hinges/does not fold for quite awhile.

I would need to test one out first though.....

Hopefully Gamestop will have them on display to use..

uhh.... What the hell us that? It certainly is not very portable and why is it so big? It going to be hard to keep in your pocket when your on the go and what about earning coins as you walk?

To anyone complaining about the 2DS

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Seriously fellas, they're just making it easier to buy Pokemon X & Y as WELL as the new Super Smash Bros. when it comes out. You don't NEED to buy that, and it does raise a good point when you bring along with you everywhere. It's like the Gameboy Micro in this case, just a smaller and different model. Give a damn chance. I hated Xbox One's announcement, but I'll still give it a damn chance, shit.

That earns a +1 buddy.

To anyone complaining about the 2DS

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Seriously fellas, they're just making it easier to buy Pokemon X & Y as WELL as the new Super Smash Bros. when it comes out. You don't NEED to buy that, and it does raise a good point when you bring along with you everywhere. It's like the Gameboy Micro in this case, just a smaller and different model. Give a damn chance. I hated Xbox One's announcement, but I'll still give it a damn chance, shit.

Its not that we all disagree about it BruceLee41126. whats killing me is why would Nintendo make anoher version of the 3DS now when they sould have did so when they first release the original systems when Many people already now owns one. Plus they would have made more money then for people who could not afford the 3DS system itself and just using the 2DS. but I guess thats how Game companies goes on with Business these days. =I

Its not that we all disagree about it BruceLee41126. whats killing me is why would Nintendo make anoher version of the 3DS now when they sould have did so when they first release the original systems when Many people already now owns one.

Basically like completing a trial one way and you found out there was another way to do it and going "why didn't I think of that?" They're pretty damn smart about things at Nintendo but making a cheaper system at the cost of functions and portability and giving it more endurance, that's not something you'd think a little while after making the next biggest portable system.

It still doesn't change the fact that it's about as portable as an iPad :=D: Here's a thought: how does it even Sleep Mode? In order for stuff like Streetpass to work, the system needs to be in Sleep Mode, and seeing as the system has to be closed in order to enter Sleep Mode...

But Iwata loves Video Games Also, how exactly is it not portable? It's not tethered to anything at all and like the article said, you're not going to walk around in public while you're fixated on Pokemon. Yeah stuff like public transportation and waiting somewhere sure, but you're not going to play the damned thing everywhere.

I carry mine around in my pocket a fair bit. Hey, go to a gaming convention or a shopping centre and see how much shit your 3DS picks up  :=D:

@Adam

That cleared that up, thanks. As I look at that image, I think it's the fact that the circle pad and buttons are next to the top screen that makes it awkward.

At least it's cheaper and I go get stuff at a bargain. I don't give a damn thing about streetpass or playing stuff in 3D mode. This system is just a variation to the 3DS that's more affordable. Hopefully they'll come up with a cover for the 2DS to protect it. 

I dont see nothing wrong with a  Mega Charizard. At least its type might change to Dragon/Fire type and  might have Levitate ability. that be cool. :goodmood:

Great , Now Charizard Will Now Be 1,000,000% More Overrated. :

I Whould Like Mega Empoleon Or Mega Sceptile More Than A Mega Charizard . Maybe Empoleon Chould Become Water / Ice And Mega Sceptile Chould  Be Grass/Dark . Thats Just My Opinion Though.

Great , Now Charizard Will Now Be 1,000,000% More Overrated. :

I Whould Like Mega Empoleon Or Mega Sceptile More Than A Mega Charizard . Maybe Empoleon Chould Become Water / Ice And Mega Sceptile Chould  Be Grass/Dark . Thats Just My Opinion Though.

Charizard's greatest flaw is it's typing.

Stealth rock completely wrecks Charizard's shit, and it's one of the most common stage hazards used competitively.

A mega form that would change the flying type to Dragon would be sweet, the big problem though is getting Megacharizard out there.

Sceptile and Empoleon are fine the way they are. Especially Empoleon, my goodness. And making Sceptile Grass/Dark would really just make him worse.

To be honest the only thing I see thats a flaw in the pokemon series Are fighter-types super effective towards other types (normal, ice, rock, dark, steel). Personally they sould change the effectiveness on steel-types where fighting types dosn't cause alot of damage on them because if you think about in reality how can you as a fighter (karate,judo, etc.)  punch through metal elements? Thats practicaly impossible if you think about. I understand you can break ice,and rock.  You can fight against darkness ("Fist of Justice" comes in mind) and beat up things that are Normal, but I just can't see how a fighter can go against steel. =P

I think the one Pokemon who needs to get a Mega evolution is definitely Dunsparce. Either that or an evolution so it doesn't have to be a burden to have him be there.

I agree. At least it can boost its speed stat to give it an edge in battle. but something tells me it will become a Flying/Fairy type the fact it has wings.