[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

Oh yeah, they're remastering the Pokémon's cries. Not quite like they did in Stadium (phew), but it took me a while to tell that the first cry was in fact Crobat's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBANW2avk2o&feature=youtu.be&t=13s

I thought I discussed that earlier when I mentioned that that the game was nearly 2 GB, but I guess not. The two biggest things that eat up space in games, especially 3DS games are AVIs and sounds. In fact, Resident Evil Revelations was nearly 5 GB because of all the cutscenes.

It Whould Be Cool To See Mega Aerodactyl , Or Just Give Him An Evolution.

(Even Though His Base Stat Total Is 515 , And Thats  Realy Good For An Unevolved Pokemon )

That will be awesome as well as other Fossil pokemon if giving mega evolutions. :awesome

Just to point out to people there is a shiny legendary pokemon event going on now.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/vg_blackwhite2_shiny_trio_distribution-2013-07-29/

you can grab Dialga till September.8, Palkia September.9 and Gritina September.30. I'ma gonna get all three.

But anyways. The unnamed Wiiu title... Do you really think its gonna be a fighter? Cuz I don't see that happening maybe a coliseum HD or somethin like that, not a fighter. It would just seem weird to have lucario attack like ryu. And Blaziken fight like ken. it won't work reviewers will tare it apart claiming its ripping off street fighter. XD

I think the Pokémon Wii U game is the Pokémon Stadium 3 or a Pokémon Coliseum game we were all waiting for. I can tell by the video it ain't no fighting game. No fighting game has those type of camera angles in the first place. I dunno I could be wrong.

All 3ds games and most ds games.

Tbh I would have gotten this if it was avaiable first.....

@Garchomp That is kinda the point lol

I hate and like the fact it cannot close

The damn henges on the 3ds/ds wear after awhile. That might have been why they did that

@Noob as far I know it does not play gba games :(

To be brutally honest, it isn't portable and it isn't pretty. Yes, it's cheaper than the 3DS, and perhaps it sustains a longer battery life, but it's mono for Pete's sake, plus there are 3DS games out there where the 3D feature is somewhat necessary (Super Mario 3D Land, for example). The fact that it can only play some DS games is a bit suspicious...

My verdict is that it's just so ugly, I'd never want to buy it in a million years, even if my 3DS became broken beyond repair. Also, ever notice how the Game Boy Micro and the Wii Mini were commercial flops? Yeah, funny that.

Also, I like my hinges. The lack of a hinge makes me sad. It also earns the title of "Non-3D 3DSlab".

All 3ds games and most ds games.

Tbh I would have gotten this if it was avaiable first.....

@Garchomp That is kinda the point lol

I hate and like the fact it cannot close

The damn henges on the 3ds/ds wear after awhile. That might have been why they did that

@Noob as far I know it does not play gba games :(

Hmph!!!  :redcard:  that kills it for me then....

To be brutally honest, it isn't portable and it isn't pretty. Yes, it's cheaper than the 3DS, and perhaps it sustains a longer battery life, but it's mono for Pete's sake, plus there are 3DS games out there where the 3D feature is somewhat necessary (Super Mario 3D Land, for example). The fact that it can only play some DS games is a bit suspicious...

My verdict is that it's just so ugly, I'd never want to buy it in a million years, even if my 3DS became broken beyond repair. Also, ever notice how the Game Boy Micro and the Wii Mini were commercial flops? Yeah, funny that.

Also, I like my hinges. The lack of a hinge makes me sad. It also earns the title of "Non-3D 3DSlab".

I don't blame you Garchompmatt i rather keep the 3DS then this. I mean come-on its fragile to break since it dosn't close. Add-on it dosn't play every game from 3ds and DS (also import games as well) :noway:

So why exactly wouldn't it play all 3DS games? None of the 3DS games actually have the 3D feature as a requirement and you'll be able to play all of your DS games on it as well. My only qualm with the thing is that I probably can't fit it in my pocket.

What exactly does this thing have going for it? Cheaper price and just that? Not very portable, worse backwards compatibility than the 3DS, and semi-pentagonal :redcard:

This doesn't really look like it was a well thought out idea. Doesn't 3DS already have switch to turn off the 3D effect anyway?

What exactly does this thing have going for it? Cheaper price and just that? Not very portable, worse backwards compatibility than the 3DS, and semi-pentagonal :redcard:

This doesn't really look like it was a well thought out idea. Doesn't 3DS already have switch to turn off the 3D effect anyway?

• Cheaper price
  • more durability
  • no chance of eye damage from 3D features
  • longer battery
  • good for kids or irresponsible twits

• Cheaper price
  • more durability
  • no chance of eye damage from 3D features
  • longer battery
  • good for kids or irresponsible twits

*No henges

*possibility of both screens being touch (not sure yet)

Which I like for as long as you have a screen protector/case

I already have an XL though so....

I personally think it looks cooler than the other two.

Also, what Sweet said about it not fitting into your pocket..

@Sweet Certain stages in 3D Land are confusing without 3D on. @Adam I know it's your opinion and all, but how on earth does it look nicer than the 3DS and XL?! @Mizu You forgot to add mono sound to the list of bad things about it. I guess you're not paying for a feature you don't/rarely use, so there's that...