[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

I can't freakin believe this! MEGA evolutions! And Mega Ampharos becomes Electric/Dragon and can KO Roggenrolas with a single hit!

what.

Gimmicky DNA Digivolutions AHOY!

Seriously though, Blaziken Mega Evolution? A stage 4 Pokémon?

yeah, but idk why they're making a new evolution for something like Blaziken, last time I checked Blaziken was in Ubers tier, so it's not like it needs help or anything.  Something tells me that it's not really an evolution but another form with stats distributed differently, but idk.

Posted Image

These may be known as awakened formes not a forth evolution. But I could be wrong.

*Edit* I am COMPLETELY wrong. I just read this a Serebii. Awesome Mawile needed an evolution why pink pants!? But I'm scared of Lucario now... I'll need a better strategy against him.

These may be known as awakened formes not a forth evolution. But I could be wrong.

*Edit* I am COMPLETELY wrong. I just read this a Serebii. Awesome Mawile needed an evolution why pink pants!? But I'm scared of Lucario now... I'll need a better strategy against him.

Going against Mega-Lucario shouldn't be that scary, Unless they bumped his defences (both Sp.def and Def.) greatly with this new evolution then i feel you on that. Can you imagine Cynthia having Mega-Lucario along side with her Spritomb and her High attack powered Garchomp in triple-Battle. :omg:  She definitely raped you. (Though personally being a Guy I don't mind getting raped by A woman Like Cynthia :awesome [Dirty thoughts] )

Going against Mega-Lucario shouldn't be that scary, Unless they bumped his defences (both Sp.def and Def.) greatly with this new evolution then i feel you on that. Can you imagine Cynthia having Mega-Lucario along side with her Spritomb and her High attack powered Garchomp in triple-Battle. :omg:  She definitely raped you. (Though personally being a Guy I don't mind getting raped by A woman Like Cynthia :awesome [Dirty thoughts] )

No the one who can rape you is Red not her she the weakest. (soft of)

No the one who can rape you is Red not her she the weakest. (soft of)

I'm not worry about Red as long you get rid of his Pikachu (strong/speedy for some odd reason) and his Snorlax, its no problem. :goodmood:

Speaking of Snorlax can you imagine this pokemon having a mega-evolution. His defence stats will be freaking Crazy. :confuse:

Speaking of Snorlax can you imagine this pokemon having a mega-evolution. His defence stats will be freaking Crazy. :confuse:

DON'T SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT! lol. Last thing we need is an unbeatable Snorlax.

How about a Mega-Garchomp for Cynthia to go along with that Mega-Lucario? Maybe making it Dragon/Steel type or something? :=D:

Still though, I wonder why Lucario and Blaziken look like they fused with Yveltal while Absol and Ampharos look like they fused with Reshiram.

Nuu! Don't change 'chomp's types! STAB Earthquake tears open the ground! As I said before, they're not real evolutions. Take the item away and BAM! No more Mega level Digimon Evolution. Also, you wouldn't be able to give it another item, so your Pokémon with item-based strategies are gonna take a nosedive if you choose to hold the Mega items.

Nuu! Don't change 'chomp's types! STAB Earthquake tears open the ground! As I said before, they're not real evolutions. Take the item away and BAM! No more Mega level Digimon Evolution. Also, you wouldn't be able to give it another item, so your Pokémon with item-based strategies are gonna take a nosedive if you choose to hold the Mega items.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTHgE0vtOXU

Pokemon super combo finishers.

Hmm! I see. but their stats will change drastically when they used the mega hold-item and some of the pokemon's abilities and types will change while in the battle. which will make up for the lack of using support holding Items. This also will make things interesting too when battling trainers (especially Ace an Veterans) in the game where you thinking you are battling a regular evolved pokemon but it turns out to be a mege-form by surprise.  :goodmood: 

It seems Mega Kangashkan is next:

Posted Image

Hmm! interesting. It seems the Baby Kangashkan grows  a little and jumps out of the mother Kangashkan to battle plus it has the ability "Parental Bond" where any move the mother Kangashkan do the baby does too causing a double hit effect. :awesome

I wonder do they have mega-evolution for Charizard :goodmood:

Yeah, two Giga Impacts in one turn? Twice the stat increase? Someone's going to get banned in official tournaments, though I think these items will be banned anyway.

Hopefully they make "Parental Bond" limited to (not all) but to some attacks other wise it will be kind of unfair to get hit with double Giga impacts or hyper beams.

I think that is kinda dumb...  You think they would fix the root cause of the "Missing NO" shit

I think it went something like:

Baby Kangaskhan, Cubone, Marowak, Kangaskhan

To be honest I was expecting a pre-evolution of Kangaskhan around this generation but instead they have it fight along side its mother in mega-form which its kind of crazy to me.

I honestly think they were better off just raising the lvl cap and creating a 4th evolution rather than a temp. transformation. But hey this just another thing they pulled out of there ass that Im going to end up being ok with. Just give me Mega Charizard and mega Scizor and I'll shut up.

Anyone else think these Mega-Evolutions will be the next Stealth Rock?

I'm gonna go with a follow-up TO Stealth Rock. I know some hardcore Pokemon players who would probably flip over this

Basically Mega Evolutions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FCYURvubxc

Atleast they are not evo's

Digimon comes to mind though

I'm gonna go with a follow-up TO Stealth Rock. I know some hardcore Pokemon players who would probably flip over this

Basically Mega Evolutions:!:

Ohh! believe me, yall not the only ones think about this digi-pokemon type concept, as fan art is about to get started with this sample Gif I found (LOL):

Posted Image

So here we Go............ :awesome