[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

The ending of that trailer.

I haven't heard that "The Pokémon Company" jingle for years. Ah, Colosseum and XD...

Ahh I remember playing the series you have an Eevee for a starter. I wonder if Nintendo going make another one since they have new evolutions for Eevee? :awesome

Posted Image

We see how Oorotto is going to look now. Hopfully its a Dark/Grass type. Doe using the move "Heat Wave" or "Icy wind " should knock this bunch out. :goodmood:

It's obviously fake... because of speculation. Hmph... someone always gotta come up with an...an... awkward YouTube video such as the one above.

You Right, because (I said in past post) any new thing comes up about this game Nintendo would have made another thriller about it by now.

Yeah, I think it's fake. Swirlix isn't even food. It's a dog-like Pokémon that eats sweet and sugary stuff, making its coat all sticky and pink, like cotton candy. Not actually food.

Your exactly right GarchompMatt. Although:

Posted Image

Some Fan-artistes beleive it the other way around.  LOL!!

http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/02/pokemon-x-y-require-14000-blocks-each-report/

idk if it's been discussed, but X & Y is going to be 1.7 gb, that's huge in terms of 3DS games. For a comparison, Monster Hunter on the 3DS is roughly the same size.

Let's hope they use the space to good use.

Really! In that case I'll have to get a seperate SD card (4gb) for the game it self.

Really! In that case I'll have to get a seperate SD card (4gb) for the game it self.

But...but.... SD Card is full of folders of music.... and I want a 3DS pokemon game shoo badly! Oh well... M&L dream team for meh than..

Why would it cost nearly 2 GB to put on an SD card when it's its own cartridge? I highly doubt additional content some 3DS games put onto SD cards will be that substantial in size.

Yeah, If they can fit RE: Revelations, which is like 4.8 GB, on a 3DS card, then they probably fit whatever else on one too.

Why would it cost nearly 2 GB to put on an SD card when it's its own cartridge? I highly doubt additional content some 3DS games put onto SD cards will be that substantial in size.

Granted. but at the same time we learn from the last pokemon game (pokemon BW2) it has downloadable content that adds more stuff to it, and since Pokemon X/Y is straight up 3D it going to need more then 2 GB of data to hold any additional content that NIntendo/Gamefreak company will offer for download on the 3DS.

(off topic)

That one creepy sig you got their Adam :confuse:

Granted. but at the same time we learn from the last pokemon game (pokemon BW2) it has downloadable content that adds more stuff to it, and since Pokemon X/Y is straight up 3D it going to need more then 2 GB of data to hold any additional content that NIntendo/Gamefreak company will offer for download on the 3DS.

I'm afraid that's not how that works.

Really? So your saying its not necessary to have extra Data-space, that the 3DS card of the game itself will provide enough data storage?

Then elaborate, Sweet. How do you think it works so I'll know what to do if I do get a 3DS?

Because everything will be already on the card? It's not like every Pokemon you download from gts takes up space since it all uses data that is already in the card. What exactly are you worried about? I'm pretty sure replays and everything else wouldn't get saved as fmvs, so worrying about memory allocation won't be a problem.