REMOVING A SECTION.

Ryon

I've been thinking. The archiving has taken effect. and there are times the forum runs smooth but there are also alot of times it doesnt. I was thinking of removing the NON-MUGEN request section, and just making a general Request Section again, and a general FullFilled or "Request Complete" section. This way I can remove both boards (The Fulfilled Non Mugen section for WHATEVER REASON, is unviewable, even to me, I dont know why but i do know it has topics in it) so by removing both we free up alot of topics/board space and maybe load times will be sooner , less sections to load. Your thoughts comments?

it looks better on the light theme. and yes sweet irony LOL. also I wanted to rename the 2 request topics. [REQUEST STATION] -> MAKE A REQUEST -> COMPLETED REQUESTS What do you guys think about that?

well i want it simple. because you have to consider none english speaking people. simple works such as MAKE, and REQUEST, more or less give them the idea of what it is. COMPLETE , meaning it must be done. its all keywords.

Getting rid of the non-mugen unfullfilled/fullfilled would be great in clearing up space for this site.There are many instances in which some sites have too much space for traffic but this is not one of them and sometimes I find the site has some useless features or abandoned areas that take up space.Some of the threads in the Gaming section are dead and it could be solved by removing posts with 0 posts in over one year.I doubt people will rediscover those threads if they were ignored by a small community in the first place.Just some thoughts boss.

Request/request fulfilled sounds ok to me, apart from the last 7 posts in "non mugen unfulfilled" that need moving, everything else is old or unlikely to be filled

Site seems a little happier today

Edit:

The Fulfilled Non Mugen section for WHATEVER REASON, is unviewable, even to me

Yeah, whats up with that? Maybe a more underlying problem?

Edit2

Sites back dragging its arse around 6.00pm gmt

Request/request fulfilled sounds ok to me, apart from the last 7 posts in "non mugen unfulfilled" that need moving, everything else is old or unlikely to be filled

Well there you have it...

Simple and effective is my formula for most things, so I totally agree with the name changes and getting rid of an unnecessary section.