Mei Long and Gundog by Oscar12345 released 12/27/12

Phantom Blood

I try not to watch videos, but that huge Ivan the Bear I see on the screen already has me disinterested. I know it has it's fans, but I honestly think Brutal was a completely rubbish fighting game. So basically it's a game with a bunch of anthropomorphic characters. But I notice there are non-anthro characters too. Are they like the main characters or villains or something.

I try not to watch videos, but that huge Ivan the Bear I see on the screen already has me disinterested. I know it has it's fans, but I honestly think Brutal was a completely rubbish fighting game.

So basically it's a game with a bunch of anthropomorphic characters. But I notice there are non-anthro characters too. Are they like the main characters or villains or something.

I believe Den is the main character since the first show case of this had him as one of the first characters to appear and the fact that its not very good is possibly the reason why it was taken down. The character schemes however were decent considering the time it was aviliable and are still good if look past the fact the game itself wasnt all too good.