Touhou Project - Edits/Killer Edits

mmm i will check when I get a new comp sorry The vid dont show for me but here is what I DO have on my Old Hard drive Watch them please............

< Megalith Rex Normal AND 12p Mode remi edit

< Case666 Suwako edit

< Plastic Mind v2 Kogasa Edit

Heavenly Golden Yukrai 2ND  yukrai edit

OST old version Normal and 12p Mode

Uberfest #11 MAJOR EPIC BATTLE

#12 Touhou edit were epic in this one

wellll Thats just a Tiny Amount of my cheapies XD wait till I Upload ALL OF THEM

Sorry For Updating this BUT @ ..... yes i do on my Hard drive Shes GOO Great Old ones Patchy Edit v 1.05 I have annnd Devil Holy Mother 2nd Shinki Edit yes Again I got her on my Hard Drive there BOTH CHEAP lol.

@ Mix I know You want S Sakuya Just wait a few more weeks ok AND old OST Version..... I gotta find some way to Upload that......

A few updates for Rare Reimu's sprites.

1. Removed clearly unnecessary spites.

Those are mainly for Oni-Miko which used to be the basis for Incomplete Rare Reimu.

I just wanted to decrease the file size.

2. Rare Reimu has stolen Kaname-Ishi from Tenshi Hinanai's hand, and make use of it in order to press her enemy to death.

It seems she's got bored of using the Moon or the Deathstar.

Posted Image

3. Changed character icon. You don't need to mind about this point, but just to distinguish from Oni-Miko.

Posted Image

4. Changed sprites of Raging Demon Aftermath. More Yandere-ish.

Posted Image

To Ani-san, I haven't changed the link as well as the last time, so you don't need to mind.

A few updates for Rare Reimu's sprites.

1. Removed clearly unnecessary spites.

Those are mainly for Oni-Miko which used to be the basis for Incomplete Rare Reimu.

I just wanted to decrease the file size.

2. Rare Reimu has stolen Kaname-Ishi from Tenshi Hinanai's hand, and make use of it in order to press her enemy to death.

It seems she's got bored of using the Moon or the Deathstar.

Posted Image

3. Changed character icon. You don't need to mind about this point, but just to distinguish from Oni-Miko.

Posted Image

4. Changed sprites of Raging Demon Aftermath. More Yandere-ish.

Posted Image

To Ani-san, I haven't changed the link as well as the last time, so you don't need to mind.

wow Im Impressed You worked Quite a bit on this ^^ im soooo gonna try her out when I get my new comp sweet Are you Planning on Updateing this one Like in 12P mode certain Aura Effects or no?

Btw Here Guys 2nd Rsp http://www.mediafire.com/?vgjv6tarjph1ziv < Enjoy her I nicknamed her Star Princess Reason ehhh Just find out lol ok Oh its a remi edit btw ^^

Looks like a good update so far. My only gripe is the Kanameishi. It looks blurry..

If you want to switch the sprites to the previous ones, open sff file, then, go to Group 4305 & 4307.

You can see the Kanameishi sprite at No.0, and there are backups for Moon & Deathstar at No.1 of both Groups.

Replacement can be done by switching the No, of both sprites to each other.

wow Im Impressed You worked Quite a bit on this ^^ im soooo gonna try her out when I get my new comp sweet Are you Planning on Updateing this one Like in 12P mode certain Aura Effects or no?

Btw Here Guys 2nd Rsp http://www.mediafire.com/?vgjv6tarjph1ziv < Enjoy her I nicknamed her Star Princess Reason ehhh Just find out lol ok Oh its a remi edit btw ^^

Lool, 12th color :) I've come up with such an idea once in a while, but I need the time to research sufficient know-how.

Someday I wish I can, but not tomorrow.

I think Heimu is a funny edit, but I think she is impossible to beat.

I think she is impossible to defeat due to "Barrier 9999" and "life 9999" on her part of the screen. she uses lots of what I would find funny aswell (The FOUREYES!!!! japanese person coming up firing lasers from the eyes (What I think looks like the death cat from the funny easter egg on one of the achievement_ maps on tf2))

Lool, 12th color :) I've come up with such an idea once in a while, but I need the time to research sufficient know-how.

Someday I wish I can, but not tomorrow.

LOL and your idea IS EPIC trust me ^^ Keep Working at it

I think Heimu is a funny edit, but I think she is impossible to beat.

I think she is impossible to defeat due to "Barrier 9999" and "life 9999" on her part of the screen. she uses lots of what I would find funny aswell (The FOUREYES!!!! japanese person coming up firing lasers from the eyes (What I think looks like the death cat from the funny easter egg on one of the achievement_ maps on tf2))

LOL YES SHE IS XD and the Asien Guy Yells F U but shes Kinda hard cause of her Annoying Barrier but I THINK she can be taken down.......

I'm going to see if there's any "Mother Earth"'s edits not on this thread.

EDIT: It seems all 3 of the "Mother Earth" edits I have are already placed into this thread. Must look around for more edits that this thread might/might not have.

ok Please that would be Helpful To me when I get my new comp Im gonna update this oh also I have way over 200 edits lol I just neeed to find the time to post them :P

Fortuna (Sakuya Edit)

http://www.4shared.com/zip/8lRAx59J/Fortuna.html

G-Yuyuko

http://www.4shared.com/zip/OpLCMBUh/G-Yuyuko.html

Note: Those two cannot be playable by human players, but only by AI.

If opening Fortuna's state -2, -3 file and switching trigger 11 to 0, she can be playable.

But only super move you can use is Vanishing Rush. No other commands were set in her CMD file.

I've actually tried to enter command states, but the result really sucks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Booooy oh booooy WOW this has been Updated im very sorry Ive been through A LOT In my time.......I found LOTS of cheapies ok Dont think im dead im gonna update this when the time comes.......Im feeling better from the surgery etc Trust me YOUR GONNA THANK ME FOR BEING GONE cause I found some cheap people that you ALL are gonna want ^.^ Take care guys I will be back soon COUNT ON IT.

It's been a while since anyone has posted since the last time I posted (or maybe it's been my monthly inactivity.)

EDIT: I've also been able to defeat Rare reimu with C-Patchouli? It took a whole bunch of button pressing, but it was worth it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...