Ultiɱℯciɑ

Yu-Gi-Oh!

42 posts in this topic

An ai patch for SANKITI's Dark Magician Girl exist by Tudura but I couldn't find a way to download it from the sites I was linked to.

Update:

Yami Yugi by Chuchoryu, by JapterDark
Seto Kaiba by JapterDark
Dark Magician Girl / Black Magician Girl by Kaiba
Dark Magician Girl / Black Magician Girl by Tsubaki
Five Headed Dragon by Dark Ruler

Just to let you guys know Dark Magician Girl by Tsubaki has been updated on 2/6/2016. She has two new supers. It's still too hard to do her supers. Easy inputs but they won't come out especially when you're are on the right side. You have to mash the keyboard. I hope the author fix that.

4 hours ago, Luis said:

Just to let you guys know Dark Magician Girl by Tsubaki has been updated on 2/6/2016. She has two new supers. It's still too hard to do her supers. Easy inputs but they won't come out especially when you're are on the right side. You have to mash the keyboard. I hope the author fix that.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Dark Magician Girl by Tsubaki was updated on 7/25/2016. Her floating spell move will now stay on the screen for a few seconds after pressing the detonation button instead of exploding. Pressing the detonation button will give the spells their hitboxes and can be used as traps. In the old version you will had to blow up the spells when the opponent is near them, which was terrible because the opponent will just walk pass them before you can use it. Her supers were made a little easier to pull off. The level 3 is still the only one worth using since the level 1 lost it's invincibility it once had last year and it has a slow startup and can be interrupted. She now has a launcher that can combo into her heavy rod swing. This is something I have been waiting for because she has a training mode only combo that starts off with that slow rod swing. Now I hope one day she gets a get off me move. She use to have one back when her ground projectile attack had invincibility.

Dark Magician Girl by Tsubaki was updated 10/17/2017: https://www.axfc.net/u/3854651 New intro and teleport animation. She has a new move when you press forward light attack. It's similar to her back heavy but sends the opponent towards you. She can no longer summon the floating spells where ever she wants. Now she's limited to placing all five of them in their own individual spots but they shoot lasers when you activate their hitboxes. A nerf to a already weak character.