Akiko Minase (0.90)

Ryon

Ryon I Gotta Say I LOVE your edit Its Not Bad and Not cheap too haha But ummm Things to Consider...... *Try To Have her Guard more You Know Be more defensive And Try Making Her Attack more to Avoid some Damage *You could Try and Make Her Recover from The Fall You know Like When she Gets Knocked Into the Wall Make her recover From there *Please Make A AI Patch of some sort Make her AI LV 7 or Higher To Make it a Fair Fight Im Saying this Because Naruto Defeated Her With Ease Lost no HP Soooo If you Could Try And Work on those things Then That would be great I know Its Not your Final Product But I Still Love it Good Job ^^

ok, so i tried her out and i'd say youre just about there. of course you'll need to finish the soundpack so that the rest of the voice is there. also, the regular b move i think should be the c and, up against a corner, it could be an infinite into itself for characters without air-recovery. but i gotta say, chaining b into jumping b is fun. i think its nice you made it so that you can't do it more than twice. im loving it man. can't wait for the full realease.^W^

ok, so i tried her out and i'd say youre just about there. of course you'll need to finish the soundpack so that the rest of the voice is there. also, the regular b move i think should be the c and, up against a corner, it could be an infinite into itself for characters without air-recovery.

but i gotta say, chaining b into jumping b is fun. i think its nice you made it so that you can't do it more than twice. im loving it man. can't wait for the full realease.^W^

she doesnt have voices. thats how the game is, there mute.

so i gave her a couple "ouch" sounds.

the B move is b because its faster than the C move.

and its not a infinite with characters with no air recovery. best you can hit is 7 times.

she doesnt have voices. thats how the game is, there mute.

so i gave her a couple "ouch" sounds.

the B move is b because its faster than the C move.

and its not a infinite with characters with no air recovery. best you can hit is 7 times.

without any other sounds, its kinda to just have her say ouch. perhaps you could go the route ricepigeon did with his touhou chars and give her a voice just to have a voice. or whatever reason ricepigeon did.(im an idiot)

also, about the issue with the b and c moves, perhaps you could make the knife stab a little faster to accomadate. and the infinite, thats good toi know. like i said, its really good. just a few things to improve.

no i mean i want the knife to be a slower attack, and be the hard attack button. also you probably didnt know but the knife has a quick second of invulnerability. also, no id rather not give her a voice. i like the ouch sounds only. no i mean i want the knife to be a slower attack, and be the hard attack button. also you probably didnt know but the knife has a quick second of invulnerability. also, no id rather not give her a voice. i like the ouch sounds only.

I Tried her out and I cant wait for you to finish her. there is a couple of concerns here and there but their minor so i would usually say its up 2 you if you wanna add them or not. -the parry system since it came from the game. -her lvl 3 super with the jam. -mashable light normals(only for hit confirm reasons) -and more crouch attack options( I only suggested it cause its the one thing i think she lacks in a way) I did a couple of videos on her so ill use her often

short combo vid.