[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Meh, I don't like that idea, to be honest.

I mean, I thought that Sakurai himself didn't wanted any fighting game characters in his Smash. Hypocricy much?

Take everything Sakurai has ever said with a grain of salt, except maybe the Ice Climbers thing.

"No DLC" - we got DLC.

"No more balance patches" - we got balance patches.

"No fighting game characters" - we may get Ryu.

Take everything Sakurai has ever said with a grain of salt, except maybe the Ice Climbers thing.

"No DLC" - we got DLC.

"No more balance patches" - we got balance patches.

"No fighting game characters" - we may get Ryu.

Because Nintendo are buying Capcom.

Truly is a mystery to us all.

LOL! You do have a point thier Matt

But as I said we can only wait and see if thats true in the future because Nintendo are the only ones that can give us exact truth about this DLC stuff. :-P

Anyways I brought the DLC costume of ProtoMan for the Mii-fighter gunner. As I played regular arcade to test him out I was able to fight Mega-Man on the first stage (LOL! coincidence) but its was crazy as hell its like Mega-Man gotten more aggressive all of a sudden and the difficulty was only 6.8. I had a hard time knocking him out he didn't want to die. I had him at 158% but Iuckly I hit hit hard in the air and that was it. I guess they made Mega-Man A.I more agressive from the game update. 

Because Nintendo are buying Capcom.

Truly is a mystery to us all.

I am not buying the rumor till I see proof.

Also, is it wrong that I used to main Yoshi, but now I kind of don't play as him much because he's high tier and I play as other characters cause I like being different? Lately, I've been playing as Bowser and Wario a lot.

Also, is it wrong that I used to main Yoshi, but now I kind of don't play as him much because he's high tier and I play as other characters cause I like being different? Lately, I've been playing as Bowser and Wario a lot.

Well MugoUrth if you use Yoshi more then the others in the SSB series it nothing wrong with that. I been using Bowser More Myself sinced they made him more better this time around. :-)

As for Wario I hope they change him in the next SSB because i just can't play him that well. Its funny as Hell but I always commit suicide with his  Motorcycle move right off the stage LOL! XD

I don't know if they fixed every single problem with him, but Mewtwo is FAR better than he was in Melee. His Confusion move is vastly improved and his dodging abilities are pretty good too. His Shadow Ball also doesn't fly right over characters as much.

So far, I've found that Mewtwo's worst enemy is himself. I've had quite a lot of instances where I shoot off a Shadow Ball, and it gets reflected and Mewtwo dies because he's so light. It's the worst when fighting Villager because he can take a projectile and you never know when he/she will bring it out. ...Maybe that's why someone would use Villager.

I don't know if they fixed every single problem with him, but Mewtwo is FAR better than he was in Melee. His Confusion move is vastly improved and his dodging abilities are pretty good too. His Shadow Ball also doesn't fly right over characters as much.

So far, I've found that Mewtwo's worst enemy is himself. I've had quite a lot of instances where I shoot off a Shadow Ball, and it gets reflected and Mewtwo dies because he's so light. It's the worst when fighting Villager because he can take a projectile and you never know when he/she will bring it out. ...Maybe that's why someone would use Villager.

Yeah villager is pretty much his worst nightmare as well as other characters that can reflect his projectile. Its best he used his Shadow Ball when someone trys to recover back on the stage

Mewtwo is still light-weighted of course but not as light as he was from Melee he can least stay on the field without getting instantly knock-out Unless he is dealing with heavy-weighted characters like Bowser, Ganon, or Dedede.

Love its final Smash If anyone is in the way of its Psystrike pretty much done-deal unless the charcter is heavy weighted.

A great improvement on this charcter doe I admit. the few bucks was worth it. :goodmood:

Disable isn't really that good. I mean, if you're crouching, jumping or looking the other way, it does nothing.

You do realise Mewtwo can reflect his reflected projectile back, right? I know there's a limit to the amount of times he can do this that's dependant on the power of the projectile, but still.

Disable isn't really that good. I mean, if you're crouching, jumping or looking the other way, it does nothing.

Disable is a standard move anyway its only good against characters that about to do charge attacks or those who like to Counter alot like Lucina

You do realise Mewtwo can reflect his reflected projectile back, right? I know there's a limit to the amount of times he can do this that's dependant on the power of the projectile, but still.

True if you can master the timing of that situation. Quite rare for Mewtwo players to pull it off if you are good That is. :-P

• 2 weeks later...

I think I realized why I like playing as Wario so much. He is pretty much a come-back king. His down special, when fully charged, can kill as low as 50%. Silent, but deadly.

I tend to go around doing damage with him in most fights, doing my best to send out a smash attack to kill the opponent and save the down B for the second life. Even if I get killed first and am getting my ass kicked for most of the fight, if I line that Down B just right, I can usually come out the victor. I was facing a Mario Player earlier and we were down to our last lives, and he managed to get me up to 190%, but I still ended up winning with the previous tactic. ...I don't think I was at my best though. I was in a heavily lit area and it was hard to see the screen, plus I was a bit distracted.

I think I realized why I like playing as Wario so much. He is pretty much a come-back king. His down special, when fully charged, can kill as low as 50%. Silent, but deadly.

I tend to go around doing damage with him in most fights, doing my best to send out a smash attack to kill the opponent and save the down B for the second life. Even if I get killed first and am getting my ass kicked for most of the fight, if I line that Down B just right, I can usually come out the victor. I was facing a Mario Player earlier and we were down to our last lives, and he managed to get me up to 190%, but I still ended up winning with the previous tactic. ...I don't think I was at my best though. I was in a heavily lit area and it was hard to see the screen, plus I was a bit distracted.

I used that Down Special once fully charged but I was at the top edge and ended up killing myself in the process. But that was in Brawl. Not sure if that happens in 4.

• 4 weeks later...