[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Any DK mains here? I want to play against you online!

I recently dabled with him for a bit.. might be my secondary. Don't know why people try to say he's the worst character. he's got some good options, plus people getting rekt by him makes me even more convinced to make him a secondary (or a "test" character).

I hope you're playing decent people at least.

I've played a bit and I think I'll stick to Beginner's Marth Lucina, Dr. Mario and Little Mac. Duck Hunt is pretty annoying if you can set up his moves just right.

Actually I'm keen in general to play anyone. I do play competitively, but I'll play whatever rules people usually go by.

Oh okay Cool! however I am currently re-unlocking everything  since my last 3ds was stolen. -_-

So I probly do online battles later on. :-P

Sorry to hear. Looking forward to playing you!

Yeah, I got ya...

Right now, I'm messing around with smooth landers (or atleast trying to). it's really cool tool.

Mains (if interested): Mario, Link, Dr.Mario, Little Mac, DK, and G&W

Secondaries/Counterpicks: Anyone

• 3 weeks later...

[Topic Bump]

Well it been a long time since we heard from Sakurai but a recent news on the web annouced that the Mewtwo DLC will be ready soon:

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Super-Smash-Bros-Director-Says-Mewtwo-DLC-Almost-Done-70826.html

short Vid:

[ LOL! Sakurai you look tired man you should take a break after all this.  :-)  ]

That was really the first thing I noticed when I watched that video... He looks completely wiped out. It's sad  and even more sad when I read the comment section in that video.....

Well Egnaro when you get paid well for Directing  Game development people like him works Hours upon hours sometimes without taking any breaks to make sure everything goes well. As Sakurai is trying his best to keep his Fandom satisfied as well as making sure the SSB series is helping making profit for the Nintendo company. :-P

[topic pump]

I receive and e-mail from nintendo news:  http://club2.nintendo.com/smash-promo/?eid=email_840791952_842175320_323293e5

" Mewtwo DLC for SSB WiiU/3DS will be available starting 3/31/2015"

DLC codes will be availble through e-mail for people who register Both version of SSB

Well I only have SSB-3DS but I don't mind paying a few dollers for this DLC anyways. :goodmood: