[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Is anybody else getting sick of hearing people complain about clones and Bashing Dark Pit? (Made 4 players rage quit. XD)

well at first i complained about dark armpit, but i kinda like him in this

(mainly cuz i always pick the dark pit color in brawl)

also his win music is cooler than pits.

Is anybody else getting sick of hearing people complain about clones and Bashing Dark Pit? (Made 4 players rage quit. XD)

So do i. I mean we have to admit its was Nintendo's decisions and they decided who they want in the game.

Dark pit has some difference compare to normal Pit:

+He packs a little more offence

+different Super Smash special

+/- He is abit more heavy to keep him self on the stage but a little slow.

-His recovery is a little less distance then Pit

So far thats the only things I see. Need to play Dark Pit a little more....  :-P

Finally able to fight Master core. What the hell! that thing is freaking Nuts. :omg:

I was able to use My Mii swordman to get to him. ( the first character to get to it in my game.)

[spoiler Alert]

I see to get to and unleash Master Core Classic game difficulty must be 6.0 and Higher plus you need too Defeat the Master-Hand part of the Boss under suddern time (about 30 seconds to a Minute whithin the start of the batttle) In other words you start off fighting the hands 5:00:00 minutes but if you are able to knock-out the master hand part I say between 4:45:00-4:10:00 minutes left the Crazy-hand part start transforming then the core is revealed. That thing has three forms to me It looks like 1.Dragon  2.Shadow Swords  3.Shadow Clone of your fighter.

After facing that thing I try out other characters to get to it. Second being Link. Third being Robin

I will try to get to it with mario, Bowser maybe Metanight and Shulk.   :goodmood:

Master Core has 5, but you won't encounter the first form if the intensity isn't high enough.

-Humanoid

-Beast

-Swords

-Shadow clone

-Core

That true, doe i bet you can only fight all the forms if the intensity is 8.0 to the hardest level. The last form I don't count too much because all you need to do is smash it to the sky. :-P

Though it can fight back, apparently.

LOL! of course if you just standing around looking silly at it, Not finish it off. XD

Well I finally able to unlock all the characters. now I have to unlock all the stages. and try to get all the trophys if possible.

One thing I wish you can do is record online battles that would been awesome. :goodmood:

You can.

Really!? how do you do it? :-I

Also, has anyone managed to get all the Mii outfits yet? If so, have you seen the message that shows when you do? :P

Hmm. not quite. I have all the Brawler Mii outfits, and most of the gunner Mii outfits, I still need to get the rest of the Swordsman Mii out fits. Well once I finish going through Classic mode with all characters then I'll do Smash run hopfully unlock the rest of the outfits then.

Press y at the results screen like you would any other replay.

I have three online replays, so I can't be wrong :s

Not to spoil the message, but let's just say Nintendo is quite aware of memes.

Thanks ! :-)

:hmm: ..I wonder can we upload the vids online through the SDcard.?

so lets go!

im online now iffin you got the time!?

Very well i will be online about a minute... :-)

[Edit post]

LOL! that was some great battles Trailblazer you very good with your Mii brawler.

I'm more used to my Mii swordsman but overall it was awesome. :awesome

Now to see if its possible to upload vids.........

Woot i win 2/3

you aint bad your self! but the gunner smash is easy to avoid my friend

Yeah I know thats the only downside about the gunners they moves can easily be dodge which is why I gave Rango(my Mii gunner) Missles both normal and heat seeking. after that battle i think I should give him the reflect barrier for blocking or countering some close attacks. :-P

Yeah I know thats the only downside about the gunners they moves can easily be dodge which is why I gave Rango(my Mii gunner) Missles both normal and heat seeking. after that battle i think I should give him the reflect barrier for blocking some close attacks. :-P

i thought reflect barrier only work on projectiles...

i thought reflect barrier only work on projectiles...

The Mii gunner has 2 different types.

1.The reflector not only bounce back projectiles but can hit his opponent if they get to close.

2. the other one absorbs projectiles and recovers damage but dosn't protect them from close range attacks.

still trying to see if I can put some vids up but I took some snap shots of our Miis:

My Mii swordsman (Brice):

HNI_0007_zps3cf2a361.jpg

My Mii Brawler Dark Daisy ( I call her that since i unlock the wig LOL!):

HNI_0004_zpsac46f89d.jpg

My Mii Gunner Rango (Looks cool with that suit)

HNI_0008_zpscc9a7bcb.jpg

And here is Trailblazer's Mii:

HNI_0005_zpsdaeaaab2.jpg

This is one of the stages we were fighting on:

HNI_0006_zps2fb98499.jpg

LOL! Awesome Lightning Girl :awesome

i miss Totally Spies sooo much ANYWAY! i made a Sean Mii Brawler (SF)

Cool! do you have a pic of your Mii.

[Edit post]

Well I completed the first row of "Challanges" but then another one poped up. So now there is another Row to complete(up to 70 challanges). I wonder how many challenges are in the game?. :-P

However it seems this is another way to unlocking the Mii outfits as well. I just unlock the armor plate outfit and Sparta helmet. :goodmood: