[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

i probly missed the fun but heres my frand code for future reference.

We never actually fought. My fault for doing For Fun for too long :P

It's interesting that Smash Bros. accesses the SD card when loading up replays. I wonder if they can be located on the SD card and opened on a computer like the images can.

what happened to our friend code topic?

mines  is

whats yours?

i probly missed the fun but heres my frand code for future reference.

0533-5367-6359

also when we gunna have a tourney?

We did its here:

I also registered  Chelnov(Ryon) and Prodigal Trailblazer

and if anybody wants to here minds FC: 4871 - 5979 - 8324

We never actually fought. My fault for doing For Fun for too long :P

It's interesting that Smash Bros. accesses the SD card when loading up replays. I wonder if they can be located on the SD card and opened on a computer like the images can.

I havn't fought you either GarchompMatt LOL!

I'm not sure if its possible or not.  I might need to see for myself since I have an SDcard reader in my computer. :-P

I just tryed out Rosalina&Luma . I say she pretty good but very floaty and slow however if you make her catch someone in a corner or between both her and Luma and constantly press the smash button they can easily put alot of damage. Also it seems like the coloration of each Luma star she summons varies by strength.

Also (even though late but) the official SSB site is finally being updated reveling the secret characters only a few for now.

screen-3.jpg:

Man! really! Waluigi better be playable in the next one..  :-P

Yep. It's just a grab tho...

It's kinda odd how I never realized that was how grabs worked in SSB games.

Alternatively, you could just use the other shoulder button. That also performs a grab.

I'm not sure if its possible or not.  I might need to see for myself since I have an SDcard reader in my computer. :-P

As do I. That's how I uploaded that image of sassy R.O.B. :P

You can sometimes get them in Trophy Rush, but that costs G.

Indeed!  but one cool thing about it at least you can earn alot of trophies (I say about 3 - 4% out of 600 trophies) in each run for the cost. thanks to that i already got over 320 trophies earned in the game already.

By the way did anybody tryed out the "Smash Run" ? I tryed it and I say its a good Challange also its the best way to to Unlock the Mii and character's outfits and accessories.

Yeah I need to try Dark pit-out myself. :awesome

[off-topic]

By the way for anybody that using the 3DS and connected to the internet you well get a notification about a system update for your 3DS. This update will allow you too customize your Home screen with wall paper themes from the eshop also bg music themes as well for your home page.