[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

I hear Robin is OP :P

Robin probly is, considered that he or she can use two types of swords and using magic with the special button commands plus has the Dark spell 'Nosferatu" that does damage and stuns his opponent at the same time recovers his or her hit% damage.

Something about aerial Smash Attacks.

Robin's air recovery special 'Arc-wind' if used right can knock the opponent straight down in mid-air. so in a situation where Robin is flying over his opponent near a cliff or edge can hit them right off the stage with that.

[Edit post]

I'm debating if I should buy the cartridge or download the game from eShop? I know I have more then enough space to put in my 3DS even though I have 'Bravely Default' that took up a wooping 3.4 gigs (or 26,450 blocks) of space In my SDcard. :-P

Then again I can back up my SDcard data of my 3ds and put up the games as long as I can put it back and stored them in my PC.

Just wants to make sure I have more then enough space just encase Nintendo do DLC for SSB3ds. :goodmood:

I can't stand looking at Marth or atleast when I do look at him I try to picture him as Roy....

Yep, figured Ganon would be your top main lol. I will prolly still main Luigi for my top..... dun know about everyone else yet

As Marcus always says in Digimon: Data Squad... IT'S FIGHTING TIME!!! I got my copy of SSB4 today.

And then he proceeds to Digi-punch the lights out of a giant bird.

LOL!! XD

Well i got the game its awesome so far currently im unlocking all the characters so i have them available. I'm using My Mii fighter to get some practice on him then I will try Robin afterwards.  :goodmood: 

LOL gamefags enough said

It sure is! just have to take it easy on my 3DS other wise R.I.P.

Then I have to get another one. :-P

That is what makes me weary of getting the 3ds version tbh,,,(circle pad thing)