[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Maybe Sakurai simply doesn't care for Wolf.

I mean, let's look at Melee: Ganondorf was the most requested Zelda character for that game, yet Sakurai only included Ganondorf due to the Spaceworld Zelda teaser and Ganondorf "having a similar build like Captain Falcon". If not for that, then Smash would have never gotten Ganondorf in the first place. Neither the Ocarina of Time incarnation, nor the Twilight Princess incarnation.

48 minutes ago, Neo_Fire_Sonic said:

and this puts sakurai to shame.

Wow.......... O_O

I have no words describing how awesome it is to see TP-Ganon using his sword and making OoT Ganon be like what he supposed have been. This sure does put Sakurai and his team to shame. (To bad that project M was cancelled).

1 hour ago, Galvatron said:

Wow.......... O_O

I have no words describing how awesome it is to see TP-Ganon using his sword and making OoT Ganon be like what he supposed have been. This sure does put Sakurai and his team to shame. (To bad that project M was cancelled).

this isn't by project M team, this is by someone else who is less secretive

3 hours ago, Neo_Fire_Sonic said:

this isn't by project M team, this is by someone else who is less secretive

Oh thats cool. Im impressed how that person did the Mod. on both Ganons.

[edit post]

heres a better vid of the gameplay:

I just tryed out Bayonetta. I have to admit she is awesome. :awesome

I mean man! Her recovery is so damn crazy! She can recover from a good distance unless someone trys to knock her out while in the Air but that 'Witch time' can help with that situation.

also i see 'Witch Time' can work on Master/Crazy Hand'

Now one thing I see is she is a bit of a light wight like Zero Suit Samus (practically same type defense). but her recovery and speed can make up for it. also her Smash attacks are quite strong even doe its a short distance but with 'witch time' if you do it right she can connect it to KO her opponents.

Yes sir! she is going to be my main female character. :goodmood:

• 11 months later...