[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

I hate fighter game tier list.It pretty much dictates who plays with who and sometimes that is really boring.Which is why I stopped going to tournaments.

same reason i stopped competing in tournaments.

also because they didn't ban any of the other broken characters.

• 3 weeks later...

Something that's been mentioned is the possible inclusion of a Capcom character.

If a Capcom character were to make it in, my best guess would be that it would be Ryu.

Ryu's from Street Fighter, a fighting game, and got a pretty good moveset that would be good in Super Smash Bros. I can imagine him using Shoryuken as a recovery move. I can also imagine one of his palettes being Ken.

It's also possible that Megaman might be the Capcom character since he is very popular and has appeared in the Marvel vs. Capcom games, so he'd have a moveset, too. He could be seen is Samus's rival.

I'm pretty sure that Zoroark will probably make it in as well. Mewtwo and Lucario have been in Melee and Brawl respectively. They have both been in Pokemon movies and are both really popular, and Zoroark meets both of those conditions, so Zoroark could be the next Mewtwo/Lucario for Super Smash Bros.

If I were to make character requests, I would request King Harkinian, Weegee, and Rotom.

I really hope they buff up Kirby a bit (or a lot) and make him more powerful, because I'm sick of Meta Knight, Snake, Pikachu hogging the higher tier spots! Kirby was on the top 3 tier for Super Smash Bros. along with Pikachu and Fox. They need to bring Kirby back up to the top.

Though I really hope they don't debuff Wario or Olimar. I'm good at using them.

They also need to make the Zelda characters better, because Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf are at the bottom along with Jigglypuff, though Toon Link is pretty high up on the list.

I really hope they buff up Kirby a bit and make him more powerful, because I'm sick of Meta Knight, Snake, Pikachu hogging the higher tier spots!

Though I really hope they don't debuff Wario or Olimar. I'm good at using them.

Pikachu is B9. I wouldn't call that "hogging the higher tier spots".

Besides, anyone who actually goes by tier lists is (and I quote) a queer.

Something that's been mentioned is the possible inclusion of a Capcom character.

If a Capcom character were to make it in, my best guess would be that it would be Ryu.

Ryu's from Street Fighter, a fighting game, and got a pretty good moveset that would be good in Super Smash Bros. I can imagine him using Shoryuken as a recovery move. I can also imagine one of his palettes being Ken.

It's also possible that Megaman might be the Capcom character since he is very popular and has appeared in the Marvel vs. Capcom games, so he'd have a moveset, too. He could be seen is Samus's rival.

I'm pretty sure that Zoroark will probably make it in as well. Mewtwo and Lucario have been in Melee and Brawl respectively. They have both been in Pokemon movies and are both really popular, and Zoroark meets both of those conditions, so Zoroark could be the next Mewtwo/Lucario for Super Smash Bros.

If I were to make character requests, I would request King Harkinian, Weegee, and Rotom.

I'd imagine ol' Mega Man'll have a much higher chance than Ryu, considering most of his games were on the early Nintendo consoles.

That's exactly my theory about why Zoroark may get in, but perhaps they'll put all three in...and a Gen VI Pokémon. October this year is probably closer than the release of SSB4.

Weegee is fanon, King Harkinian (assuming you're referring to the CD-i incarnation) doesn't exist in Nintendo's eyes, and Rotom?! LOL!

Pikachu is B9. I wouldn't call that "hogging the higher tier spots".

Pikachu had the top tier in SSB and can be pretty overpowered in Brawl.

Weegee is fanon, King Harkinian (assuming you're referring to the CD-i incarnation) doesn't exist in Nintendo's eyes, and Rotom?! LOL!

Yeah, I know they won't get in, but it would be pretty cool.

I'd imagine ol' Mega Man'll have a much higher chance than Ryu, considering most of his games were on the early Nintendo consoles.

Good point on Megaman. The original Megaman was for the NES and there is a Virtual Console Megaman game in the eShop.

• 2 weeks later...

It appears my thoughts of the 3DS version being more of a Tamagotchi have been watered down, much to my approval:

http://www.latinospost.com/articles/10314/20130124/wii-u-super-smash-bros-4-rumors.htm

Main highlight:

The publication also sites rumors from 2012 and asserts that the title could be called "Super Smash Bros. Universe" and that the 3DS version could be called "Super Smash Bros Dreams." The rumor for "Dreams" was based off a report from Zelda Informer that states that the Wii U version will focus on modern characters while the 3DS iteration will emphasize retro characters such as Donkey Kong Jr.,  Mach Rider, Ridley, and Stanley the Bug Man among others.

I bolded the important parts :3

I wish that Square Enix would have gotten in on this, as Square and Nintendo have worked on several games together, but nothing recently. (I think the most recent was Chocobo Tales for the DSi) If they had of gotten together, I would have expected to see either Cloud or Sephiroth in it. Sadly, Square did not get included as of yet, but I am still hoping.

It appears my thoughts of the 3DS version being more of a Tamagotchi have been watered down, much to my approval:

http://www.latinospost.com/articles/10314/20130124/wii-u-super-smash-bros-4-rumors.htm

Main highlight:

The publication also sites rumors from 2012 and asserts that the title could be called "Super Smash Bros. Universe" and that the 3DS version could be called "Super Smash Bros Dreams." The rumor for "Dreams" was based off a report from Zelda Informer that states that the Wii U version will focus on modern characters while the 3DS iteration will emphasize retro characters such as Donkey Kong Jr.,  Mach Rider, Ridley, and Stanley the Bug Man among others.

I think this rumor was false.... Cuz Zelda Informer is know for making up a lot of crap. Trust me I remember the Zant and Midna rumors back then... that forum is full of lies...

Main highlight:

Hmmmm.... interesting. Let's see what happens.