[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

I should've did S.Hadouken instead of S.Shoryuken, lol... I wanted to see you fly, but it went the other way around xD

LOL! I was try to avoid both if possible. I know if I keep my distance I had a better chance to dodge the S.Hadouken. XD

Doe I admit its really weird playing  SSB-Ryu since he is only a two button character. :-P

The cool thing about him he can use his special moves with both A and B- button commands.

http://nintendoeverything.com/details-from-sakurais-new-famitsu-column-only-several-more-smash-bros-wii-u3ds-dlc-characters-planned/

Masahiro Sakurai once again published a new column in the latest issue of Famitsu. In his piece, Sakurai writes about the new downloadable content that came to Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS.

Details from the column can be found below. If you’d like a full translation, head on over to Source Gaming: https://sourcegaming.wordpress.com/2015/06/25/ryu-roy-and-lucas-join-the-battle-sakurai-famitsu-column-vol-481/

– Sakurai mentions that the 3DS “isn’t suited for successive downloads, and there are people who don’t have Wi-Fi in their homes and go to convenience stores to connect, so we made sure to put a lot of forethought into the process.”
– He’s amazed that Ryu is in Smash, and was excited to work on him
– Sakurai put a bunch of effort into the small details
– When putting Ryu in Smash, there are limits based on the number of buttons and the control scheme
– Composer Yoko Shimomura and illustrator AKIMAN each played a little bit of Ryu in Smash
– Shimomura exclaimed “Even I can do a Shoryuken!”
– AKIMAN was shocked, saying “are you sure it’s okay to make performing a Shoryuken so easy?”
– The thing that left an impression on Sakurai when making Roy was recording his lines
– Same actor from Melee (Fukuyama) was used
– Fukuyama remembered details from the recording session for Melee extremely well like the names for characters, and even the other actors
– Sakurai was happy about this since he’s an actor who’s done a ton of projects since Melee
Lucas, Roy, and Ryu were made before the ballot was created
Sakurai “had a grasp on their popularity and demand, though”
“From now until the end, it is going to be fan service”
– Since Sakurai can’t keep the team together forever, there will only be several more characters
– Sakurai asks for fans’ patience in making more content

That would solidify the two remaining dummy Mario duplicates being replaced with DLCs, and it would confirm Wolf as one of the two DLCs (the other being either another veteran, if those two DLCs wont be the last, or the ballot winner).

http://nintendoeverything.com/details-from-sakurais-new-famitsu-column-only-several-more-smash-bros-wii-u3ds-dlc-characters-planned/

That would solidify the two remaining dummy Mario duplicates being replaced with DLCs, and it would confirm Wolf as one of the two DLCs (the other being either another veteran, if those two DLCs wont be the last, or the ballot winner).

[Looks at the report]

Hmm.... in that case then its a good chance we are going get about 60 characters after all. I mean you got to think about it  Sakurai wants this to be the bigest SSB  ever and he wants to put all effort to this game before his development crew decides to split. Considering this could be the last SSB game we might have for years to come. What a record!!! LOL!. XD

• 1 month later...

He still has a shot maybe. Unless they decided sense he got a lot of votes, they would do this instead and put Dixie or someone else in.

That salt is deserved Sweet..... :(

Edit: If  people are gonna cry rivers over that K Rool outfit, Then im pretty certain they are gonna cry mountains over the Lloyd Irving/Black Knight outfit....LOL

Edit: If  people are gonna cry rivers over that K Rool outfit, Then im pretty certain they are gonna cry mountains over the Lloyd Irving/Black Knight outfit....LOL

I wouldn't be surprised on that case because we have enough sword wielders characters as is in the game:

think about it:

Link

Toon-Link

Meta-knight

Pit

Dark-Pit

Marth

Roy Eliwood

Lucina

Robin (both Male/Female)

Ike

Shulk

Mii swordman

Hell!! thats 12 sword fighter character we got. so we don't need anymore.

(and remember supposedly  Roy Eliwood "seal the deal" on that) :-P

Just got the update downloaded for SSB 3DS and i see they have the two N64 stages available now. but I think Im going to skip these and wait for other possible stages.

Just got the update downloaded for SSB 3DS and i see they have the two N64 stages available now. but I think Im going to past on these and wait for other possible stages.

I see what you did there.

I got the DLC. So glad to hear Super Mario Bros. 2's overworld theme.

• 1 month later...

he is an alt character.

so is regular pit.

What I mean is Dark pit would had been an Alt. costume of  Pit  like:  Robin Male/Robin Female ; Olimar/Alph ; Bowser jr./Koopalings ; Villager male/Villager female. Also should had been the same for Lucina to Marth.  :-P

What I mean is Dark pit would had been an Alt. costume of  Pit  like:  Robin Male/Robin Female ; Olimar/Alph ; Bowser jr./Koopalings ; Villager male/Villager female. Also should had been the same for Lucina to Marth.  :-P

Wrong. Lucina should neither be a Marth clone nor an alt costume for Marth, but more of a Luigi-fied Marth, complete with no counter (because she never learns counter in her source game) and Dolphin Slash being replaced with a variation of Ike's Aither (again, to make her more source-accurate).

Dark Pit, on the other hand, should have been Brawl Pit with the Dark Pit buffs, just like Dr. Mario is Melee Mario with the Dr. Mario buffs.

Wrong. Lucina should neither be a Marth clone nor an alt costume for Marth, but more of a Luigi-fied Marth, complete with no counter (because she never learns counter in her source game) and Dolphin Slash being replaced with a variation of Ike's Aither (again, to make her more source-accurate).

Dark Pit, on the other hand, should have been Brawl Pit with the Dark Pit buffs, just like Dr. Mario is Melee Mario with the Dr. Mario buffs.

Well if you put it that way. :-P

Either way its how Sakurai set it up. not that their is no complaining about it at this point anyways.

who cares though, 3 of the same character is totally awesome. Infact, if they do add shadow i hope he uses absolutely none of his real powers and is just a copy of sonic

-.-

fuck were you thinking nintendo

Hey look at it this way SSB suppose to be a Nintendo All-Star fighting game but ever since they brought Sonic and Solid Snake in Brawl it sorta changed the whole concept of what the game supposed to be in the first place.

Actually, Sonic and Solid Snake were already planned to be in Smash as early as Super Smash Bros Melee.

In fact, the creators of Sonic and Solid Snake each asked Nintendo to include their character, but Nintendo couldn't because they were too far in development already.

And don't forget that James Bond was once considered to be included in Melee, but ended up in the Cutting Room Floor due to copyright problems.