[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

uhhh no they have all the modes.

the dude went through classic mode and got to master core

why the hell would the final boss be in a demo?

I don't know Neo, but all I can say is i'm just going to wait tell the game comes out next month.

[Edit post]

Well it looks like some Japan stores has released the game already and we are getting some gameplays on YT:

Duck hunt character in practice mode:

So i see this character is going to be a duel character with the duck and dog together. interesting.... :hmm:

A select few (in Japan) got the FULL GAME early (dont ask me how)

The streetdate was broken do you know what that menas? It means some stores released the games earlier then the offical release.

Also not to be a pain in the ass but does anyone have a demo code? I would want one (I have a NA 3ds.)

I wonder if Nintendo added the Duck Hunt dog as a character just so players could get the last laugh one way or another.

I guess so. :-P

but looking at its gamplay its a pretty uniqe character in a wierd way.

The streetdate was broken do you know what that menas? It means some stores released the games earlier then the offical release.

You know I'm not surprise about it the fact Japan gets their games first before other regional countries anyways.

Also not to be a pain in the ass but does anyone have a demo code? I would want one (I have a NA 3ds.)

The demo is mine >:D

Sorry Kanbei :c

LOL! Matt and Kanbie   XD

Yup. I'm not one who will "upgrade" until what I'm using becomes unusable.

Are you implying the XL doesn't have the same sort of circle pad? Does the entire thing fall off? :P

I'm pretty much the same way about minds. i still have the regular 3DS unless its broken or if its start falling apart then I'll get XL or the New Version that Nintendo recently showed about.

[Edit post]

[spoiler Alert!!!!!]

So according to this gameplay you can easily unlock 12 characters by just winning straight 120 regular matches and it goes by this order:

1.) Ness = 10 matches   ( at least we have him back..... sorry Lucas )

2.) Falco = 20 matches   ( Fox needs a partner after all..........Just wish Crystal Fox would jump in this as well but...)

3.) Wario = 30 matches   ( Cool! but I wish they had his somewhat Bro Waluigi as a character as well)

4.) Lucina= 40 matches  ( should have been an ALT. for Marth...    R.I.P Roy,,,,,,,  ;_;  )

5,) Dark pit= 50 matches  (Though he has a couple different Moves but to me he  should have been an ALT. for Pit... waste of slot.)

6.) Dr.Mario= 60 matches  ( another waste of slot though he mostly represent the Mario from Melee but should been an ALT.)

7.) R.O.B. = 70 matches   ( I Just don't understand why this thing is back in the roster.)

8.) Ganondarf = 80 matches   ( Hopfully he is alot more original then the last other games....)

9.) Mr. Game&Watch = 90 Matches  ( Always the unlockable type as long he has his random One-hit K.O. Move LOL!......)

10.) Bowser Jr. = 100 matches  (At least Bowser Now has one of his kids on his side.)

11.) DuckHunt Dog = 110 matches ( Not bad for a new comer although its a weird character...)

12.) Jigglypuff = 120 matches  ( Oh Wow really..................ain't she special... >_> [sarcasm] )

So their you have it . though it looks like 5, or 6 more characters can fit in the new character roster if you look at the last Row. unless Nintendo decides to do DLC. to fill in the blanks doe i doubt it.  But they well be other ways to unlock the characters of course but this is the easier way I see.

Looking at the last 2-minuts of the video I like that   N. Castle stage from Pokemon B/W. :goodmood:

I'm pretty much the same way about minds. i still have the regular 3DS unless its broken or if its start falling apart then I'll get XL or the New Version that Nintendo recently showed about.

[Edit post]

[spoiler Alert!!!!!]

So according to this gameplay you can easily unlock 12 characters by just winning straight 120 regular matches and it goes by this order:

1.) Ness = 10 matches   ( at least we have him back..... sorry Lucas )

2.) Falco = 20 matches   ( Fox needs a partner after all..........Just wish Crystal Fox would jump in this as well but...)

3.) Wario = 30 matches   ( Cool! but I wish they had his somewhat Bro Waluigi as a character as well)

4.) Lucina= 40 matches  ( should have been an ALT. for Marth...    R.I.P Roy,,,,,,,  ;_;  )

5,) Dark pit= 50 matches  (Though he has a couple different Moves but to me he  should have been an ALT. for Pit... waste of slot.)

6.) Dr.Mario= 60 matches  ( another waste of slot though he mostly represent the Mario from Melee but should been an ALT.)

7.) R.O.B. = 70 matches   ( I Just don't understand why this thing is back in the roster.)

8.) Ganondarf = 80 matches   ( Hopfully he is alot more original then the last other games....)

9.) Mr. Game&Watch = 90 Matches  ( Always the unlockable type as long he has his random One-hit K.O. Move LOL!......)

10.) Bowser Jr. = 100 matches  (At least Bowser Now has one of his kids on his side.)

11.) DuckHunt Dog = 110 matches ( Not bad for a new comer although its a weird character...)

12.) Jigglypuff = 120 matches  ( Oh Wow really..................ain't she special... >_> [sarcasm] )

So their you have it . though it looks like 5, or 6 more characters can fit in the new character roster if you look at the last Row. unless Nintendo decides to do DLC. to fill in the blanks doe i doubt it.  But they well be other ways to unlock the characters of course but this is the easier way I see.

Looking at the last 2-minuts of the video I like that   N. Castle stage from Pokemon B/W. :goodmood:

While i do agree that characters shudnt but too cloneish.....theres NO such thing as a "waste of a slot"

tired of hearing ppl say this tbh >_>

Ahem Jigglypuff is an "it"

Yup. I'm not one who will "upgrade" until what I'm using becomes unusable.

Are you implying the XL doesn't have the same sort of circle pad? Does the entire thing fall off? :P

It happens to XL's as well just not as often. It's actually a good thing you don't have an XL considering the "New 3ds" is coming out in 2015....

While i do agree that characters shudnt but too cloneish.....theres NO such thing as a "waste of a slot"

tired of hearing ppl say this tbh >_>

Well sorry to say it like that, its just my own opinion about the characters where they could been Alt. from the original characters when selected. just like Ex. :

Wii trainer Woman can switch to Wii trainer Male

Villager Boy can switch to Villager Girl

it should have been applyed to:

Marth/Lucina

Pit/Dark Pit

Mario/Dr.mario

and Hell if Nintendo would have thought about it Pac-Man/Mrs.Pacman

So it would have been openings for more characters to jump in the roster.

Ahem Jigglypuff is an "it"

Pretty sure Jigglypuff is implied to be female, what with the hats she wears.

You right on that Egnaro but if you know about Jigglypuff: http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/039.shtml

Its more towards female then Male. So in the SSB series its consider as being female due to her costume changes as GarchompMatt said.

http://nintendoeverything.com/sakurai-addresses-ice-climbers-absence-in-smash-bros-wii-u3ds-and-more-in-new-famitsu-column/

Hearing they had them running on the Wii U really hurts because it means they put in effort to make them but cut the content just so the 3DS game could have the same roster.

Why couldn't we have gotten Ice Climbers on Wii U and just toss one extra clone in on 3DS to balance it out.

p.much what this person said^