[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Well I completed the first row of "Challanges" but then another one poped up. So now there is another Row to complete(up to 70 challanges). I wonder how many challenges are in the game?. :-P

There are three at the very least *(unlocked the third panel*

So which version of mii is the best? Sword, Gun, or Fists

To me I say Swordman but it all depends on the player. I like to use swordsman characters ever since Melee (Roy being my main of course). :-P

There are three at the very least *(unlocked the third panel*

I see,,, Thanks!

I guess doing these 'Challanges' is kind of like if it was "Event mode' except some those challanges you have to do streetpass to complete them.

Just as 'Smash-Run' is almost similar to' Adventure mode' but only in a brief time.

The challenges are just like the challenges from Brawl.

In case you didn't already know that :P

Yeah i know already that the challanges are like Brawl. But what i was referring is how this game is set up by not having 'Event Mode' and 'Adventure mode'. :-P

Event Mode I'm not sure about, but the reason it doesn't have an Adventure Mode (and why All-Star and Classic seem quite short) is because it's a portable console game. The logic behind these and many other portable games is that you're not going play for long periods of time, so the content is shortened duration-wise. Other games get around this by allowing you to (quick)save pretty much whenever you want.

In short, the home console version will most likely have an Adventure Mode and a lengthened All-Star/Classic Mode.

Event Mode I'm not sure about, but the reason it doesn't have an Adventure Mode (and why All-Star and Classic seem quite short) is because it's a portable console game. The logic behind these and many other portable games is that you're not going play for long periods of time, so the content is shortened duration-wise. Other games get around this by allowing you to (quick)save pretty much whenever you want.

In short, the home console version will most likely have an Adventure Mode and a lengthened All-Star/Classic Mode.

Well that figures it will be like that since it is portable version as you said Matt. :-P

Though I believe for everyone that has and currently playing SSB-3DS is pretty much a warm up of the up-coming WiiU version that may have more Modes (probly 'Event mode' as well).

[Edit Post]

Finally unlocked the third challange Panal. but man its getting tough. :omg:

Well at least Have over 500 trophys now but at this point I see its useless playing 'trophy rush' cause you can only get a couple new ones out of the 25-30 trophies you can get from the mini-game.  So I see its best to get the rest of the trophies though 'Smash-run", Trophy shop', and clearing the rest of the 'Challange Panal'.

The current Conquest is between brawlers (Socker Bopper, Donkey Kong, Lucario and Captain Falcon), sword fighters (Meta Knight, Link, Marth and Ike) and gunners (Fox, Samus, Zero Suit Samus and Mega Man). Have a guess which team is winning and because of which character :P

In other news, I'm still not taking online seriously, especially For Glory. How am I winning? :s

Mostly characters that are used by people online are mostly speedy(Fox, Lucina) and counter-measure(Peach, Palutena, Marth and few others) and plus high K.O. characters (Ganon, Lil-Mac) are mostly the threats i encounter. Some cases I do win (because sometimes I luck out getting the "Smash-ball" :-P)

The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Anyway has anyone tried the 1 on 1 match and won a match yet?

No shit? That was like me saying Lightning is a terrible final fantasy(IMO) character in that thread where you disliked my posts lol. 

I'm gonna guess as Noobie said. Nothing but Little Mac's Online