[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

Because reading the Miiverse post is too hard a task.

Unless you're being ironic.

you need a special link to get there now, you can't go there directly from the image, and i don't know how the crappy site works that literally freezes my browser

daily-en.jpg?date=1406547823309

who the hell is this?

Takamaru - From the game The Mysterious Murasame (NES), The game takes place in Edo period Japan ruled by the fourth shogun Tokugawa Ietsuna. Murasame Castle, located somewhere in Japan, houses a gigantic stone statue known as Murasame. The people lived peacefully until one stormy night, when a shining golden object fell onto the castle from the sky. Deafening shrieks arose from the castle, and the shining object is later revealed to be an alien creature who gives life to the stone statue Murasame and takes over the castle. The alien creature extends its power to four other neighboring castles, giving the daimyo lords each an evil sphere of power. The lords are taken over by the alien's evil power, and use the spheres to summon ninja armies and monsters to attack villagers. Hearing of these strange occurrences, the shogunate sends Takamaru, a samurai apprentice, on a secret mission to investigate the castle. As Takamaru, the player must infiltrate the four castles to defeat each castle lord, before going on to face the alien entity itself.

In short it was Zelda's cousin but harder difficulty.

Does that clear things up for ya?

funny thing is I could actually see him saying that...LOL, imagine if it was Hideki Kamiya

Rage-quit.png

ROFL oh yeah Kamiya

*screams* Thank Palutena Takamaru is in! I wanted him in Smash either way, either as an assist trophy or playable, glad to see him revived from the dead. Samurai Warriors 3 did no justice to him Takamaru had a shitty fight style in the game. Takamaru's model looked bad in Samurai Warriors 3. Aside from Takamaru-san, now if only we can know if Ridley playable or not. (Don't start Ridley is too big nonsense it's just as crappy and unfunny as Half Life 3 confirmed jokes)

• 2 weeks later...

I recently got melee again and I gotta say I hope my boy Ganondorf gets in, and if they use the Zelda Warriors design that would be dope as hell.

I got a gut feeling that they're going to drop him and go for someone like Ghirahim though, which I hope is not the case or I'll be pretty disappointed

I recently got melee again and I gotta say I hope my boy Ganondorf gets in, and if they use the Zelda Warriors design that would be dope as hell.

I got a gut feeling that they're going to drop him and go for someone like Ghirahim though, which I hope is not the case or I'll be pretty disappointed

I'm pretty sure ganon isn't getting cut. I thought they would cut Toon Link but Smash bros didn't want him leave. So I'm sure Ganon's gonna stay.

i hope he gets no nerfs so he can actually beat super op smash hitbox bowser

now... i wonder who those next 8 are going to be......

idk where you get 8 from but if it is then:

-Jigglypuff

-Ness

-Ganondorf

-Wario

-Ice Climbers

-Mr. Game & Watch

and then two new smashers

I'm pretty confident in the appearance of Jigglypuff, Ness, and Mr. G&W. The rest I mentioned is up in the air but I think they'll get in more than what other characters will.

idk if they'll get rid of Lucas and Wolf since they already rep games that already don't have a lot of characters and ROB is one of those "Iconic" characters so it's all whatever.

Edit: I forgot about Falco, he's gonna be in too