[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

During the Super Smash Bros. Direct last month, it was revealed that Mega Charizard X was to be within the game in some form. While many speculated that this was the Final Smash, it had yet to be confirmed until today. Within this confirmation, it was also confirmed that Charizard's Rock Smash move is now its Down Special, and it has a new special move of Flare Blitz which, like in the main Pokémon games, gives you recoil if you damage anyone with it

This quote is from Serebii.

During the Super Smash Bros. Direct last month, it was revealed that Mega Charizard X was to be within the game in some form. While many speculated that this was the Final Smash, it had yet to be confirmed until today. Within this confirmation, it was also confirmed that Charizard's Rock Smash move is now its Down Special, and it has a new special move of Flare Blitz which, like in the main Pokémon games, gives you recoil if you damage anyone with it

This quote is from Serebii.

I was sort of getting hopeful of a the possibility of a Mega Charizard Y, but oh well.

SONIC DISCUSSION UNLESS ITS ABOUT SONIC (AN ALREDY CONFIRMED CHAR) IN THE GAME IS NOW BANNED ANYONE SPEAKING ABOUT OTHER SONIC CHARS IN THIS THREAD WILL GET A WARNING DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR? NO MORE OF THIS SHADOW DEBATE ITS CAUSING A RUCKUS.

SONIC DISCUSSION UNLESS ITS ABOUT SONIC (AN ALREDY CONFIRMED CHAR) IN THE GAME IS NOW BANNED ANYONE SPEAKING ABOUT OTHER SONIC CHARS IN THIS THREAD WILL GET A WARNING DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR? NO MORE OF THIS SHADOW DEBATE ITS CAUSING A RUCKUS.

Lol Laharl really? You missed out on all the fun.

wtf you are late dude. everyone knows that this guy is gonna be in instead

eb8.png

Okay, we get that Laharl was late. Blah blah blah, moving on. :P

So... how many characters did they say were going to be in the game?

I believe they stated somewhere down the road that the roster will be no bigger than Brawl's, if I'm remembering correctly.

I believe they stated somewhere down the road that the roster will be no bigger than Brawl's, if I'm remembering correctly.

Same was said about Brawl not being bigger then melee then we got 10 more added to the 25.

Well, we should be getting hopefully close to the day the game's released. We should have at least a plentiful amount of characters to start with.

I might get killed for this but i can see a delay to early 2015, That's the way I see the game's development so far. What I'm saying is Sakurai said he wants to take his time making this game, not a rush job. But I have high hopes for the installment. Kid Icarus uprising was good and I'm hoping Super Smash Bros U/3DS is just as good. Brawl was okay but it was just elaborate joke to the fans.