[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

^It depends on the scale of badness. Both things can be bad, but one could be so bad that it makes the other thing look like shortbread in comparison. Though I suppose it's your opinion that threads such as these are bad. Depending on the subject at hand, I think they can be quite a good read.

Posted Image

All-Star mode would take hours!

Sorry, I would say yes to a roster up to 52 characters, it would have better replay value like Warriors Orochi 3/MVC3. I'm not saying 100+ characters but 50 to 40 is a good number of characters, and knowing Namco they can adjust the all-star mode to work for it. And who knows? We could get a fast paced all-star mode like melee the random character fights, not brawl's ridiculous all-star mode, fighting each series... the Pokemon team was annoying, I mean to fight the Pokemon Trainer THREE TIMES!? You can tell brawl's all-star was just filler. Nothing like melees...

^Nintendo said the roster wasn't going to be bigger than Brawl's, anyway. Melee still had you fight every character in the roster.

yeah but it seemed quicker then brawls in my opinion... brawl seems slower then melees.

Man, I hope those new Tekken and Soulcalibur characters don't become overpowered (which I highly suppose they would be)

“It’s fun making new skills for new characters.”

I have a bad feeling Sakurai is gonna mess up with the controls... *cough* exactly what he did *cough* to Kid Icarus Uprising *cough* Circle Pad Pro *wheeze* left handed...

Man, I hope those new Tekken and Soulcalibur characters don't become overpowered (which I highly suppose they would be)

“It’s fun making new skills for new characters.”

I have a bad feeling Sakurai is gonna mess up with the controls... *cough* exactly what he did *cough* to Kid Icarus Uprising *cough* Circle Pad Pro *wheeze* left handed...

Give your reasons on why that you think that this will possibly happen.

Give your reasons on why that you think that this will possibly happen.

Idk maybe making Bowser different then his melee moveset his tilt B on melee was awesome biting the foe, Brawl WTF, Body Slam? Peach for some reason became a sorceress? I liked Peach's Melee moveset better . I didn't like that. Ike being slow and people thought this was okay... he is a speed class for crying out loud! Wario being fast yet broken in my opinion. When you meteor smashed someone they flying left, right, or up its rare for them to go down/meteor smashed. And last but not least the tripping! Who didn't like that? I didn't, and Sakurai  thought this was cool for the game LOLZ. I'm glad about hacking for one thing. Project M. It saved brawl!