Cenobite Spriterips (Obscure Fighting Games)

Cenobite 53

• 3 months later...

Cenobite 53 good job man!  You are one of a kind sprite ripper whom I know of!  My mugenization preference is mains/rivals/sub-bossess/final bosses......so would you please classify your ripped sprites with my preference so that I can see what I can do with your beautiful rips.

Thank you!

Cenobite 53 good job man!  You are one of a kind sprite ripper whom I know of!  My mugenization preference is mains/rivals/sub-bossess/final bosses......so would you please classify your ripped sprites with my preference so that I can see what I can do with your beautiful rips.

Thank you!

What do you meen by mains? The hero (ryu like) character of each game?

What do you meen by mains? The hero (ryu like) character of each game?

Yes, my old and new MUGEN characters mostly belong to these classifications.

Example:  Golden Axe The Duel:  Kain Blade = main; Boss Golden Axe = boss

The only Boss char that I've ripped is Diba from Mutant DNA. (Some of the Games didn't even have a boss lol)

And its hard to tell who the main char is in those obscure games.

But maybe there are some chars in the sheets you like from their optics, that you could convert (if you need one of the games for reference, send me a pm).

Or do you only create mains and bosses? (Didn't you create some other chars, too?)

The only Boss char that I've ripped is Diba from Mutant DNA. (Some of the Games didn't even have a boss lol)

And its hard to tell who the main char is in those obscure games.

But maybe there are some chars in the sheets you like from their optics, that you could convert (if you need one of the games for reference, send me a pm).

Or do you only create mains and bosses? (Didn't you create some other chars, too?)

Diba is a boss?  Cool! 

• 1 month later...

I'll always see your thread in MFG, and also what thanks to your works with Tough Guy i discovered spriters resource :)

About it, i was taking screenshots to make a full sprite folder of Stan, the wrestler. But as my PC don't let me run the game (even with dosbox, i don't know what happen) and the resolution of the pics from youtube vids downloaded into WMV vid wasn't too good. i ended for get tired of it. I already think i almost finish it, but i could be wrong.

Anyway, keep doing a cool job. Thanks for sharing!! :D

Greetings!

• 4 weeks later...

Diba is a boss?  Cool! 

Hi Cenobite, I am working on Diba mugenization now!

Posted Image

- source game: Mutant DNA (PC-DOS)

- intro:  Cenobite 53 once asked whether I will be interested in mugenizing this Mutant DNA character,

since Cenobite 53 told me Diba is a boss, so yeah.........

- plan:  I don't have access to the source game and even if I had, my PC cannot make DOS game run anymore!

So, I just do this Diba boss by my total imagination.......not sure whether he as a super move in the source game....

anyway, I will give him a custom super move!

- materials:

- sprites:  http://www.spriters-resource.com/pc_computer/mutantdna/sheet/52332/

- sounds:  probably no where to get.....so some alternatives will be used

- FAQ:  http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/korea/part2/games-other3.htm#mutantdna

- issue:  I have no idea how Diba plays in the source game......no GIFs no videos.........

- difficulty:  N/A

- progress:  all basics and normals are finished

- MFFA WIP/release topic:  N/A

-