What do you hate/don't like in a Mugen Char?

Mister Fael

• 4 weeks later...
On December 24, 2016 at 2:00 AM, DLF said:

Brutal AI (while on Easy 1 Difficulty)

My characters have brutal AI, but not as insane as my broken super better Mario bros. 

Although I was making a lot of progress updating super better Mario and balancing out his AI. 

3 hours ago, JMAMUGENFanKid1991 said:

HOME SIMPSON keep using "Bart Simpson" to shot at the other fighter or any type of cheap character. He's a spamming character!! Since I fought with him!! A cheap character maybe.

You can't beat JudgeSpear's Homer? Man you're a scrub.

6 hours ago, Darkflare said:

It's just a regular projectile attack. You can jump over it.

I know that Homer has issues but the AI is really easy.

Besides, if you have trouble with those projectiles, you're going to really despise Cannon Musume's Dream Bison.

10 hours ago, JMAMUGENFanKid1991 said:

HOME SIMPSON keep using "Bart Simpson" to shot at the other fighter or any type of cheap character. He's a spamming character!! Since I fought with him!! A cheap character maybe.

There are alot worse Opponents than Homer Simpson that are Cheap with Projectiles. You'd feel so frustrated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Back at my times before i leaved M.U.G.E.N in 2016 and comed back in this year, i've got some thinkings around, probably it's the worse things i've watched up.

Dayum, that A Shi Character (with some NSFW Stuff of her around) is almost hard to beat her A.I till i've used N64mario's Koryu Fu Man, Koryu and rare times Godzilla EX (other Unbeatable Character), as she took almost all of my Roster that i've got at my times and beating her rare times with centrain characters.

i didn't liked that Very Cheap character.. it tooked me very hard times to beat her >_<

• 1 year later...

Poorly coded half circle motion supers that refuses to activate most of the time. Kagerou Imaizumi by Minoo is a good example of this. I can do Yuki Morikawa by SOS half circle super easily. And speaking of Minoo's Kagerou I see no reason to make her require meter to use projectiles when they don't even do a lot of damage. They do little damage.

Every Down + Down command nowadays on that note, younger/newer creators sure love to use them nowadays...

...I despise when a character has a animation loop error, especially on a basic attack. Traditional characters should never be punished for using a light punch or kick.

Don´t "hate" because meh, is not like i play with Mugen a lot (just like messing with some graphics)

BUT. i don´t like when a character doesn´t have the option or a patch to remove the character gauges and own powerbars, kinda limits the usage for users like me who do use resolutions or custom liferbars.

Normaly is easy to fix but not all name the states on the character CNs

- Characters that often combo you in a corner (Notably Super Mario and Whatever Edit they TRY to edit super mario so badly)

- On top of that. Any Super Mario edit that's either a paletteswap or just poorly edited (I hate paletteswaps. They could just basically make up a palette patch but no they dont care... Only some people care.)

- The MEGA Update on papyrus and Muffet's original release (Notably the ai. and other things that are unbalanced af like the decap head attack and the Teashooter (Why make it unblockable?) and Some of their attacks are unblockable. (I get the ai is challenge but its unbalanced to me). Also there is a reason why i had to edit both the normal version and the Christmas Version (Festive muffet)

- Commands that are Hard to activate (Honestly I like to use commands that are simple like Marvel Vs Capcom like commands: Such as D,DF,F X+Y) Unless you add some time thing where commands can vary to become easier to activate. If its a full circle command then its super hard. For charge commands i don't like them either.

-  Commands that do not activate at all (Some characters have some commands in the wrong places) (Im not sure what but it can be hard to explain

- Characters that often spam (Likely that DCvsMarvel Template and a few other bad templates like the SMVC EOH template)

- Lazy CLSNs (Its that important)

- Characters that try to be like a boss character but fails: Either a poor spriteswap, High Stats, Or just poorly done

- A character with a high defence stat (The most annoying thing is how the block with that which its mostly annoying)

- Characters with one frame attacks (You cant even block their attack when the hitdef has a time = 0 thing when they attack with one frame) (unless you put it in time = 1)

- Creators Poorly using a character template (Im sure one person tries using my Undertale Template but always fails and never stops and he never wants to quit making more trash) (Additionally its just best to use KFM or n64 Mario's template or Attempting to fix a bad template or Whatever template it is (As long as its not just a spriteswap, but use it as a base)