The most sad char you've ever saw

Agni Blackheart

Reason for the Choice  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There are many kinds of characters in the Gaming Universe. I want to know the most sad that you ever knew. Mine: I'm tied between Parsee Mizuhashiand Medicine Melancholy. Parsee because she's a fountain of jealousy, her theme is really gloomy and her backstory doesn't help much. Medicine because her theme is really dark (in Touhou sense. Less dark than Satori Maiden, of course), her popularity is really low (if I'm not wrong, she's 3rd in the Most Disliked, only losing to the Aki Sisters.) and her backstory doesn't help much too, not to mention that she's really annoying in TH09.

Oooo this might turn out to be something interesting. Well as for me I think the saddest game character that I saw is probably Vayne Aurelius from Mana Khemia Alchemists of Al-Revis. My reason? Definitely his back story. And also not to mention his theme song(the song that plays during the final fight before the final boss). Once, I decided to see the bad ending so I don't spend the free time with his friends and the ending that I got is just too sad to be watched.

Posted Image

For you guys who doesn't know him.

I remenber Vayne... i quite regreted getting his ending...

And Sad char huh? There's a lot of them

but if i would choose then i then its

Marona From Phantom Brave.

Posted Image

Despite the Happy looks she has a sad backstory,people hate her because she can talk with Ghosts and call her cursed.

There's phantom brave the hermuda triangle for the psp.

Hmm.. I never know there's a pb game for ps2. Hell yeah!!! Gotta get it tomorrow!!

Well the psp game is the remake (or port) that add a new scenario were you encounter an alternate version of Marona.

• 2 years later...