Mav3r1ck and ShiniGami Addi mugen matches

Mav3r1ck

Wow, that is really awesome you actually recorded and uploaded those fights, Mav3r1ck! It means a lot to me. :)

The 3rd, 4th and 5th fight, while still enjoyable to watch, were rather one-sided. I did not expect this as I did not know Orochi Iori's AI was so much better than Orochi Kyo's, Adelhell's was way better than God Rugal's and Orochi Ash in his 12th pal was way stronger than I anticipated as he easily brushed aside Boss Saiki like a  fly.

The 2nd fight was pretty entertaining but Adelhell pulled through in the end thanks to his highly damaging supers of which some I swear are OHKO's.

The 1st fight was overall the most entertaining and exciting one to behold as both Rugals were equally strong. At first I thought Mech Rugal would have won, mainly thanks to his hyper armor, but luckily my favourite version of Rugal (God Rugal) snatched the victory from his hands. The only gripe I have with the fight is that God Rugal apparently did not commence with his win animation in the 2nd round. 

I'll look forward to the last 2 matches tomorrow but may I ask to use the regular mode for Orochi Ash and thus not his 12th pal mode? Now that I have seen how powerful it is, I'm convinced that he'd wipe out the other team in no time flat when he's up in that mode.

Wow, that is really awesome you actually recorded and uploaded those fights, Mav3r1ck! It means a lot to me. :)

The 3rd, 4th and 5th fight, while still enjoyable to watch, were rather one-sided. I did not expect this as I did not know Orochi Iori's AI was so much better than Orochi Kyo's, Adelhell's was way better than God Rugal's and Orochi Ash in his 12th pal was way stronger than I anticipated as he easily brushed aside Boss Saiki like a  fly.

The 2nd fight was pretty entertaining but Adelhell pulled through in the end thanks to his highly damaging supers of which some I swear are OHKO's.

The 1st fight was overall the most entertaining and exciting one to behold as both Rugals were equally strong. At first I thought Mech Rugal would have won, mainly thanks to his hyper armor, but luckily my favourite version of Rugal (God Rugal) snatched the victory from his hands. The only gripe I have with the fight is that God Rugal apparently did not commence with his win animation in the 2nd round. 

I'll look forward to the last 2 matches tomorrow but may I ask to use the regular mode for Orochi Ash and thus not his 12th pal mode? Now that I have seen how powerful it is, I'm convinced that he'd wipe out the other team in no time flat when he's up in that mode.

Well in all of those matches everyone was in 12p mode,except Orochi Kyo and Orochi Iori, because when I'm started them in 12p mode one kills another with one Super moves. I was kinda shocked (O_O) about it. Then I just used standart mode and you can see power of them... It's very cheap...

Well in all of those matches everyone was in 12p mode,except Orochi Kyo and Orochi Iori, because when I'm started them in 12p mode one kills another with one Super moves. I was kinda shocked (O_O) about it. 

That is something I'd like to see for myself, can you upload a short video to show it to me? I have both Orochi Kyo and Iori but can not play M.U.G.E.N. yet to see it for myself.

I know you can code characters to have specific introductions against each other but that it actually can include one character KO'ing the other with a super move, is something I never heard of nor did I knew it's possible.

Oh MichaelArmaros, you always manage to surprise me.  :goodmood:

Last part:

http://youtu.be/OXOkhFvsP2Y

http://youtu.be/6mcQHXAM6ys.

That is something I'd like to see for myself, can you upload a short video to show it to me? I have both Orochi Kyo and Iori but can not play M.U.G.E.N. yet to see it for myself.

I know you can code characters to have specific introductions against each other but that it actually can include one character KO'ing the other with a super move, is something I never heard of nor did I knew it's possible.

Oh MichaelArmaros, you always manage to surprise me.  :goodmood:

You can see it on last your requested match.

And with that all of my requested matches have taken place.

I loved watching both the videos. I had thought that in the God Rugal vs. Shin Akuma video, the latter would have posed more of a treat with that AI patch but still I very much liked the finisher Rugal pulled off in that last round. He does seem to have this cloning issue for some reason but as long as said clones don't attack too, it's not a problem I suppose.

In the team battle video I was surprised to see Orochi Iori's round 1 instant kill super and he didn't seem to lose any super meter energy at all. I assume it is a part of his 12th pal mode?

Aside from that, G. Adel sure turned the rest of the battle into a curbstomp one as soon as he came up. He even effortlessly defeated both Orochi Kyo and Orochi Ash in their 12th pal mode which amazed me.

All in all, thank you my friend. I shall surely remember this! ;)

And with that all of my requested matches have taken place.

I loved watching both the videos. I had thought that in the God Rugal vs. Shin Akuma video, the latter would have posed more of a treat with that AI patch but still I very much liked the finisher Rugal pulled off in that last round. He does seem to have this cloning issue for some reason but as long as said clones don't attack too, it's not a problem I suppose.

In the team battle video I was surprised to see Orochi Iori's round 1 instant kill super and he didn't seem to lose any super meter energy at all. I assume it is a part of his 12th pal mode?

Aside from that, G. Adel sure turned the rest of the battle into a curbstomp one as soon as he came up. He even effortlessly defeated both Orochi Kyo and Orochi Ash in their 12th pal mode which amazed me.

All in all, thank you my friend. I shall surely remember this! ;)

NP)).

About Iori, this is what I told you. In 12p mode Kyo have an instant kill too, so it's too cheap)).

Well just G Adel in 12p mode have invincible palette and that make easier to defeat an enemy)).

• 2 weeks later...

trying a stage

Knowing whether your stage can be considered complete by you or if it is still a W.I.P., I do not. That it looks epic, I know already judging by the video.

Is it supposed to represent Iori & Kyo's connection with Orochi in a way? Both halves of the stage have the same colour as their flames respectively as well as that Iori's Crescent Moon and Kyo's Full Circle can be spotted in the stage too. Top it off with Orochi floating in the middle, accompanied by his trademark "Energy Flakes" and that's enough visual evidence for me to believe this stage represents aforementioned ties.

What are you planning to add to it?

That it looks epic

Really ? i did not expect that . Thank You for your appreciation Bro :)

Is it supposed to represent Iori & Kyo's connection with Orochi in a way? Both halves of the stage have the same colour as their flames respectively as well as that Iori's Crescent Moon and Kyo's Full Circle can be spotted in the stage too. Top it off with Orochi floating in the middle, accompanied by his trademark "Energy Flakes" and that's enough visual evidence for me to believe this stage represents aforementioned ties.

What are you planning to add to it?

not entirely but yes. Only Iori and Kyo stage

as in "Clone Stage". here Orochi is default in stage

well i had idea about it. i am looking [or may be i have to create it. depends on mood ya know :) ]for sprites iori and kyo in geese outfit and orochi is standing in middle. that was my idea

but i'll add .well im thinking about adding kyo and iori [clone lv2] intro pose with krizalid long coat. that sprites.

but im also open for suggestions

idea keeps changing. may be i'll stick to first option and idea i had before making it

Iori and Kyo in geese outfit [if i get sprites]

What do you say?

well i had idea about it. i am looking [or may be i have to create it. depends on mood ya know :) ]for sprites iori and kyo in geese outfit and orochi is standing in middle. that was my idea

Do you mean like in this screenshot which originates from this video?

I can't really visualize that intro you're talking about so I can't say yet whether I like it or not.

Some suggestions I have as to make the stage look better in my eyes in it's current state :

- Remove Orochi. He's not even animated and if the stage is supposed to represent Iori and Kyo, might as well leave Orochi out.

- Either remove the Full Circle and Crescent Moon (as it's a bit  too static compared to the rest of the stage) or, if you really want to keep it, animate it by e.g. letting it move in a looping pattern (like a circle).

- Remove the "Orochi Flakes" as that's connected to Orochi, not Kyo or Iori.

- Lastly, I'd remove the planets in the BG as they are not animated and distracting. Instead, I'd add more space, comets and stars too it, like in this screenshot.

Do you mean like in this screenshot which originates from

video?

somehow unable to see the screeshot

- Remove Orochi. He's not even animated and if the stage is supposed to represent Iori and Kyo, might as well leave Orochi out.

im not sure about orochi whether to keep him or take him out.. this one is by default.. which im going to remove for sure..

and add a normal one [in size] or may be i dont add. i am confused here

- Either remove the Full Circle and Crescent Moon (as it's a bit  too static compared to the rest of the stage) or, if you really want to keep it, animate it by e.g. letting it move in a looping pattern (like a circle).

i also want animated and for that i need sprites which im lacking right now

+ i am thinking about this except moon and sun

why not this -->10271551_732850090105559_662790753604215and iori in same sprites also in respected sides.. what do think of this ?

- Remove the "Orochi Flakes" as that's connected to Orochi, not Kyo or Iori.

ofcourse.

Instead, I'd add more space, comets and stars too it

good idea.. but im trying to give a view like 2 rivals are colliding.. and hell on earth :=D:

I added the animated but did not check the type of code properly .. + this BG is in my Char's hyper also

well as a sample to see how does it look.. i did this [dont mind sprite. i did not indexed them properly because i was just checking]

[orochi looks better and complete in 4:3 res of screenpack]

10390918_732836473440254_383148958353938

somehow unable to see the screenshot

i also want animated and for that i need sprites which im lacking right now

+ i am thinking about this except moon and sun

why not this -->10271551_732850090105559_662790753604215and iori in same sprites also in respected sides.. what do think of this ?

Oh well this is the screenshot, though you showed me a very similar, if not identical, one in your PM :

hqdefault.jpg

As for that idea of yours, it sounds cool and I actually have come up with a neat idea of my own. I don't know how you can code it though, if it is even possible at all.

The idea is :

Have both Kyo and Iori's sprites stand off against eachother like you originally intend to, making it look as if they're charging up their super flame attack. Have Kyo, for example, stand on the left side (representing player 1) and Iori on the rigt side (representing player 2). Then whenever a player wins the round, the moment the K.O. sound sounds, have either Kyo or Iori hit the other one with the flame attack based on which player won the round. Having either Kyo or Iori perform a win pose of their own in the BG after knocking out their rival is completely optional.

But like I said, it's but a idea. :goodmood:

Have both Kyo and Iori's sprites stand off against eachother like you originally intend to, making it look as if they're charging up their super flame attack. Have Kyo, for example, stand on the left side (representing player 1) and Iori on the rigt side (representing player 2). Then whenever a player wins the round, the moment the K.O. sound sounds, have either Kyo or Iori hit the other one with the flame attack based on which player won the round. Having either Kyo or Iori perform a win pose of their own in the BG after knocking out their rival is completely optional.

Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :bow:  but coding :noway: cant handle much

As always, as come to be expected from you, you have shared some great matches with us MaV3r1ck.

Though 3 questions, one for the first, second and fourth battle respectively, I have :

1) Is that Sunglasses K' an edited version? The only version I know of is not that OP nor does he have such a insane health regeneration. If it is an edited one, where can one download him?

2) How is it possible that in the second battle, Huahua Jing hit Iori with his Ultimate Move from KoF XIII, causing him to fly behind him, only to follow it up with another super which only hit Iori because he dropped right in front of him for some reason despite that Iori clearly was knocked behind that Kyo due to the earlier super? Is it something that happened due to that Iori or does that happen with all the characters Hua faces? Regardless, where can I find him?

3) In the fourth battle, that Iori Yagami is one of the most badass Iori edits I've seen, and I've seen a lot. Who made him and where can I  retrieve him?

Aside from those questions, I was wondering if you'll ever upload videos in which you take control of a character, rather than always having A.I. only matches?

Well,

1) That Sunglasses K' I think is an updated version. And I will update topic with him soon.

2) Iori had done one special move and Kyo just hits Iori at the moment of Iori doing his move, so when Iori ended this Kyo just done another hyper)).

3) Iori Yagami was made by CrisTian Adrian Yagami.

Aside this, I think I will do it later)).

Is it just me, or was there a persistent echo throughout the entire match due to it being recorded? 

I do not remember any Goodman for M.U.G.E.N to have regenerating health so how come that was the case with him? Did you add a life regen code or something like that to him, AddiK?

Is it just me, or was there a persistent echo throughout the entire match due to it being recorded?

that bad huh ..fine @ my end :heeee:

I do not remember any Goodman for M.U.G.E.N to have regenerating health so how come that was the case with him? Did you add a life regen code or something like that to him, AddiK?

:awesome

P.S the orochi is the one i posted here before is it the same one ?

Okay, what to say about your video of today....

1) Who made that Kyo Kusanagi? It could be it's a version I already have but I'm sure you understand when I say that after a while all Kyo's and Kyo edits start to look one and the same. It's odd you did not mention who made him in your video description while you did so with Zodiac 2014.

2) I read you're looking for ideas for that un-named stage of yours. I can not come up with suggestions for the stage but since you said the stage is based on that part in KoF where Igniz is wounded and retreating, perhaps you can name it "Igniz Scape" (Igniz + Escape) ?

3) Since you're more comfortable with posting videos of your own in Mav3r1ck's thread, for which you have the latter's permission, you might ask Mav3r1ck to change the topic title from "Mav3r1ck Mugen Matches" to something which tells anyone who visits this thread that you both upload videos in one single thread. Kind of like this : 

1) Who made that Kyo Kusanagi? It could be it's a version I already have but I'm sure you understand when I say that after a while all Kyo's and Kyo edits start to look one and the same. It's odd you did not mention who made him in your video description while you did so with Zodiac 2014.

Author is Cio. reason i did not add any detail of him is because he is old character and one of from my initial vdoz and i meant very initial mugen vdoz..and you asked me [pm] about this one and i :hmm: you dont have him may be you do who knows you dont post vdoz may be you have secret channel and not letting me/us know about it which brings me to an obvious question i am meaning to ask you and didn't

Do you have a YT Channel? if you do what is it and if you dont WTH Bro! how come?

==================================================================================

2) I read you're looking for ideas for that un-named stage of yours. I can not come up with suggestions for the stage but since you said the stage is based on that part in KoF where Igniz is wounded and retreating, perhaps you can name it "Igniz Scape" (Igniz + Escape) ?

Well i was thinking about what kinda animation cud be added into

i had an idea " Alarming the place .you know like sirens when attacks are too powerful and things are going out of hands and igniz fought and got wounded and now retreating

this idea told me the name as well at first look when i thought about the stage is "Igniz retreat" "secret path" and yours as well

then i dropped it because i just made now. want to add more things [which im thinking and asked]

==================================================================================

3) Since you're more comfortable with posting videos of your own in Mav3r1ck's thread, for which you have the latter's permission, you might ask Mav3r1ck to change the topic title from "Mav3r1ck Mugen Matches" to something which tells anyone who visits this thread that you both upload videos in one single thread. Kind of like this : 

i thought he wud change it. i mean i wud have done since he asked me for posting vdz in my thread ..

:idontknowwhatthisone: