[N64] Super Mario 64

MugoUrth

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOFyuhIkvT4

[Description]

The one and only Super Mario 64. A classic N64 title many argue to be one of the best games ever made. In this game, Mario travels through the magical universes sealed inside paintings and other portals scattered all through out Peach's castle to collect Power Stars in order to save the princess from the evil king Bowser once again.

In all honesty, though. I don't think it's one of the best games ever made, and would argue that most plat-formers for the N64 were actually more fun than this. But still, if you can get over the lousy camera angles, it's still a good fun game.

Like I said, I played it a few weeks ago, but I really didn't find it all that great. Part of it was the awful camera angles. But maybe I just played it too late or something. Then again, I've never been a huge fan of the Mario series in general, but I think I'd like it more if I played it when it was new.

Like I said, I played it a few weeks ago, but I really didn't find it all that great. Part of it was the awful camera angles. But maybe I just played it too late or something. Then again, I've never been a huge fan of the Mario series in general.

Heheh, go play Super Mario Sunshine. You'll see a "better" *cough SARCASM cough* camera. Trust me man. Super Mario Sunshine's camera is so bad. But the complaint I have on SM64 is it's controls. Mario can't even turn correctly most of the time. Trust me, it gets annoying! And plus, that glitch when jumping on a spot or a ledge where you will experience what I call, a looped falling-landing spot.

Ahhh SM64 ^^ Gooood Times Even The DS Version Was ok More people in it too You Should Try that one out

Ahhh SM64 ^^ Gooood Times Even The DS Version Was ok More people in it too You Should Try that one out

I liked both versions :3

Are the camera angles and the turning fixed?

From what I remember playing it, yes. By pressing L and R (I think) the camera will turn to face the way Mario is facing; there are some places where you can't do this, and it gets annoying (again, I think...that may have been another game for all I know :P)

Not to Mention Some Stars Can be VERY HARD TO GET ohhhh say Tick Tock Clock YES you Must go ALLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY UP THE TOWER Without Falling.............The Thwomp Star ANNNND RAINBOW CRUISE GOD THOSE STARS ARE HARD TO GET..............

Yeah lol