4Vs4 & 3Vs3 patch for mugen 1.0

cyleong2013

..its been a while since i played MUGEN.. tried it out and Daaaaaaaaamn its pure chaos.. can't even get a combo out, but fun as heck... tnx tnx...

now i can gangbang the shit out of those cheap god chars.. mwahahaa... 3 vs 1... :=D:

LOL!  I love these two patches.  :3

My Mixed-Up Mugen Mayhem series is awesome.  It features many 3v3s and 4v4s.....they are INSANE FUN!  

I know I watched one of your mugen fights... and boy was it crazy!

• 2 months later...

Sorry, but I think this is a bad patch because you have to defeat even your partner, I think it's stupid... I mean, why do I have to defeat my partner?

???

What no you dont. If you mean Be your partner yes, but you dont have to beat your partner?

If you try "Watch mode" and durring the intro press "ctrl+1" to take controll of 1p then all your partners would be ai controlled that is the only way.

???

What no you dont. If you mean Be your partner yes, but you dont have to beat your partner?

If you try "Watch mode" and durring the intro press "ctrl+1" to take controll of 1p then all your partners would be ai controlled that is the only way.

I tried the simul. mode (3vs3 or 4vs4) many times and I noticed that I have to defeat the extra partner/s in the patch and I don't need to press ctrl+1 to do that. Plus all the characters are controlled by the player, so it's useful only if you select the same character. I am disappointed, because I really like the idea to have 8 characters in battle and because the patch is not perfect I can't. I know create something like that can be difficult. This is my opinion and if you don't like that, it's not my fault. I hope in a next update without those imperfections.

This patch really great for team battles.

Does anyone have a plan to create a "Last Man Standing" patch (1v1v1v1 or 1v1v1v1v1v1 or 1v1v1v1v1v1v1v1......) for Single mode, it would be interesting.

I would want to see that made too dude, that sound interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone said it was a single byte   for the exe. So someone could make  a version for  1.1 when i tried to use it in 1.1  error message poped up saying error message: Unrecognised RenderMode: OpenGL   Error reading  data/mugen.cfg. Just thought id post that so someone can make a  version.

• 4 weeks later...

Someone said it was a single byte   for the exe. So someone could make  a version for  1.1 when i tried to use it in 1.1  error message poped up saying error message: Unrecognised RenderMode: OpenGL   Error reading  data/mugen.cfg. Just thought id post that so someone can make a  version.

Ask and you shall recieve.

But if Elecbyte asks, you didn't see this.

• 1 year later...

Already knew about this patch, basically the same thing as 8 Player Smash, but Mugen had it 1st. An 8 boss match is just crazy or better yet, 8 Hato Sabures. They're all takin up the background to the point of it almost not being there and using specials and tons of projectiles almost every second. 

• 4 months later...

Ask and you shall recieve.

But if Elecbyte asks, you didn't see this.

Umm.....whatever the menu for the these patches are, I HIGHLY doubt that it is supposed to look like this...Weird ass screen that varies from Blue to Green (AAH MY EYEYEYEYES!!!) to grey....I don't know if it's 'cuz of a virius or what. Help Plz? (Mugen Version - 1.1b1)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Mine didnt work "The program can't start because libresample.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem." 

or "The procedure entry point Mix_QuerySpecEx could not be located in the dynamic link library" how to fix this error?