MUGEN Characters with Cheap AI

Super Nicholas

I figured I'd start another new topic. For this topic, list characters you've fought or seen fight in videos that have AI that fights cheaply. Do not list characters that are cheap themselves like Omega Tiger Woods, F1, or Chuck Norris. Also, do not list AI-less characters that are cheap like Bloo or Weegee. Don't list characters with no hitboxes like Rick Astley, either. You can list cheap attributes that make their AI cheaper. I'm talking characters like the ones I've listed. My list: Dragon Claw (Reu): Can link any attack for easy infinite combos, which his AI takes advantage of consistantly. Super Mario and Super Luigi (ShinRyoga & Neo Ankh): Constantly corner spam the opponent. Fat Buu and Kid Gohan (miayou, AI Patched): Can easily link attacks for highly overpowered combos. Fat Buu has a fullscreen special and an overpowered grab. Ferroseed and Venipede (Mario11766): Can cheaply combo and spam grabs. Super Buu (Stig87): Has overpowered attacks and EXTREMELY cheap AI. Consistantly uses teleports and cheap combos. Ginyu (Stig87): Fights cheaply by using underground dashes and a completely unblockable hyper that does a LOT of damage. Geno (tachi): Spams projectiles constantly, can power up his stats and consistantly uses instant-killers. Inuyasha (Meta Gouki, AI Patched): Can link attacks easily for overpowered combos and spams projectiles. Lucario (Dshiznetz): Spams projectiles, constantly uses a near unavoidable dashing hyper that does massive damage. Klinklang, Magnemite, and Umbreon (ShowBuySpirit): Magnemite spams projectiles. Klinklang has a cheap comboing ability. Umbreon spams traps, has a Shun Goku Satsu, and uses Moonlight to heal. Iron Man (IronMan): Flies to the top to the stage and spams projectiles to become unhittable. Dr. Doom (DrDoom): Same as Iron Man. Black Heart (BlackHeart): Sits in one spot and spams projectiles and high-priority attacks. Megaman (Megaman): I don't know how to explain this one, but his AI is VERY cheap. Wolverine (Wolverine): Same as Megaman. Spider-Man (SpiderMan): Has overpowered attacks and spams projectiles and a long-reaching grab. Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Yoshi (SNS(^_^)): Spam projectiles constantly. Yoshi constantly jumps around to become impossible to hit and spams grabs. Cutman (Excursion): Spams projectiles. Dancing Banana (Ironcommando): Spams projectiles and can combo very easily. Has slightly overpowered attacks. Silver Samurai (SilverSamurai): Has high-priority moves that he spams all the time. Can power up his attack power. Spams projectiles. Annoying Orange (a487561): Has overpowered moves, especially hypers and heals by charging. Has pretty cheap AI. Dr. Gero (CHOUJIN): Constantly fights at a distance and makes himself nearly unhittable. Can heal by absorbing projectiles. Uses Android 19 a lot. Chowder (FelxMario2011): Spams projectiles and grubble gum constantly to make himself impossible to get close to. Yes, I know this is a lot, but these characters will drive you insane with their cheap AI.

God(smokey) Spams the hadouken thingy Tsubaki(Speedy9199) Nearly does everysingle move connection and has Superarmor(wtf) Shoa Kahn(Omega Phsycho) Uppercuts heals shoa kahn and makes distance spams spear and face shot. GokuHR(Xande Toskomics & Ribeiro (Ver.2 by Kram3r)) Spams his specials. and more to come in the near future...

Sabaki Ryuuken (Azcal)-He can counter anything you throw at him including desperation moves, he has a move similar to the Raging Demon and depending on how much HP you have it's instant death. Saiki (Werewood)-I haven't played KOF XIII but i doubt the source game is super cheap like this one. Ikaruga's characters-Almost all of them have super cheap AI that revolves around comboing the shit out of you nonstop like it's Killer Instinct. X___X Muteki's characters-His Guilty Gear conversions are crazy to fight against. His I-No and Ky Kiske suffer from piss easy A.I though. Shotoborg (Kamekaze)-Has high damaging combos and shit. Wolverine (Sander11113)-Very aggressive when it comes to pulling off all sorts of rushdown combos. Sephiroth (Gulthor)-His attacks are highly damaging and that teleport move of his is FUCKING ANNOYING....Gulthor is obviously one of Sephiroth's fanboys who think he's an almighty god which is why he made him so fucking overpowered.

Muteki's characters-His Guilty Gear conversions are crazy to fight against. His I-No and Ky Kiske suffer from piss easy A.I though.

*Snarls* M-U-T-E-K-I! ME HATE...

Also The Dude That Said Megaman By Megaman The Same Character Name As The Author Is No Other Then Kong! Cheap Insane Combo Pull Offs!

Asellus (Cabocha) I downloaded this character two days ago because Saga Frontier is an old favorite PSX game of mine. I liked the character's usage of moves, incorporating Double Slash, Swallow Swing, Gale Slash, Thrust, Heaven/Hell, and other moves I remember from the game. What I did NOT like was it's cheap AI, which generally locks down your character. To make matters worse, this character has a Gold form which uses Shadow Servant, pitting you against TWO Assellus.

Also The Dude That Said Megaman By Megaman The Same Character Name As The Author Is No Other Then Kong! Cheap Insane Combo Pull Offs!

Thank you for telling me who that author was. His charcters' AIs are very cheap. Forgot to put these ones. Ryugen (Moku, Gold Palette): Both versions of Ryugen have this palette and it gives them infinite use to hypers, which allows them to spam the fullscreen attack. The King (Quetzalcoatl_88, AI Patch, Level 8): A typical fight with The King: Mah Boi! Mah Boi! Dinner! Dinner! Dinner! Dinner! Dinner! Dinner! Dinner! Dinner! Dinner! Goes on... He can beat just about anyone by spamming dinner. Captain Falcon (Kamekaze): His AI is programmed to never give you a chance to attack, otherwise known as a lockdown AI. He can use attack cancels to keep using moves on you, especially his Raptor Boost. Still, this is one epic Captain Falcon! Also, I totally agree that hi-res Goku's AI can be cheap, especially with his ability to gain stats. One of his specials took out around half of my health because of that ability. Sephiroth is pretty much a pushover for me. I fixed his hitboxes and now he's pretty easy for me to beat. (He had no hitboxes on his legs.) Also, note that Light Yagami doesn't fit into cheap AI, because his only move is an instant-killer. Sephiroth doesn't exactly fit here either, because he's cheap himself.

Forgot to put these ones.

Ryugen (Moku, Gold Palette): Both versions of Ryugen have this palette and it gives them infinite use to hypers, which allows them to spam the fullscreen attack.

I do remember Moku's Ryugen being pretty cheap, but Moku easily has the most fair Lucario out there. Although one thing I would say about Lucario is to never have him on your team in doubles. He has a move where he rushes at the opponent doing a huge combo before eventually casting an Aura Beam on EVERYONE ELSE IN THE BATTLE EXCEPT HIMSELF. That includes his partner, and they're all stunned and effected by the beam even if they were not hit by his combo.

recent cheap AI chars i've fought:

Astonishing Cyclops, by Loganir: his speed & reach is super-assholic, & he abuses tha shit out of it. he will corner trap tha hell outta you with constant, little to no-recovery-timed chaining, often leadin' to an overhead outta nowhere, or a low attack, which he'll chain into his level 3 rape party super, due to tha quick meter build-up of keepin' you lock'd in said corner. also, he kicks out of air chains.....ALOT.

MSH Juggernaut, by Guraten: i luv playin' as him, but oh-my-phukkin'-gawd i hate fightin' against him! his air juggles are straight-up on steroids, & it far exceeds what a human player can do playin' with him. & if he has a full 2 levels of super & you end up gettin' chain'd then OTG'd, you might as well sit tha joystick down; chances are you're really not gonna survive tha round, or you'll be damn'd near dead, by tha time he's done with you. also, tryna spam projectiles against him him is often friutless, unless you have a multi-projectile shootin' char [like Vegeta Z2] & wanna sit around all day until he eventually get knock'd out, & even then he still might end up workin' his way past that & counterin' you, which, as a result.....well, you get tha picture.

some other cheap AI-havin' chars [these AIs translate to 1.0, if not made for it already, & are often worse due to it]:

Shin Kazuma by O Ilusionista: O, i luv ya bruh for makin' this char, & i still have a ball playin' with him to this day, he straight makes ya boi feel like a comboin' genius. but dat AI?! gaaaaaawwd-damn!!! :confuse:

Clark Steel, by OrochiKOF97: got him quite a while ago as a suggestion, from Ry i believe. grabs you out of E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. & from SF II Zangief-type distances at that. tha shit is down right sickenin'. & if he doesn't get his hands on you, chances are his helpers Ralf & Leona just might.

Gundam Epyon, by Jed: his speed, & dat damn'd long, OP'd blade! :noway:

ugh. just.....ugh.

MvC: EoH Evil Ryu, by Vyn: this super-speedy-teleportin', super-comboin' muthaphukka just plain gives me a damn'd headache. Posted Image

Try MUGEN Hunter's Sonic. It's a little overpowered, but it has no custom AI.

There's actually an AI patch for this Sonic, as well as MUGENHunter's Shadow, Knuckles, and Ashura.

Let me tell you, Sonic and Shadow have some seriously cheap AI. They keep you in a corner and spam upwards spin dashes on you. That and the sheer overpowered-ness of their attacks!

Also, the Kung Fu Man AI patch by Ironcommando is seriously cheap. It can pull off combos that nobody could hope to pull off and he constantly bounces you off of the edge of the screen.

There's actually an AI patch for this Sonic, as well as MUGENHunter's Shadow, Knuckles, and Ashura.

Let me tell you, Sonic and Shadow have some seriously cheap AI. They keep you in a corner and spam upwards spin dashes on you. That and the sheer overpowered-ness of their attacks!

Also, the Kung Fu Man AI patch by Ironcommando is seriously cheap. It can pull off combos that nobody could hope to pull off and he constantly bounces you off of the edge of the screen.

Exactly my problem with the sonics :/