Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ronaldinho

27 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Dude you are a GENIOUS!!! I LOVE THIS ONE!!! XD

Posted · Report post

Noside if you didnt know, anything in the warehouse sections are not made by us. only things in the RELEASE section are.

Posted · Report post

yeah this is a sharing site we share other peoples works only stuff in releases is made by members here.

Posted · Report post

Oh ok, sorry, i'm gonna stick a label on my forehead that says "NOOOOOOOOOOOBB"

Posted · Report post

lol its ok man ..........yeah im way to dumb to make characters

Posted · Report post

it just takes patience im still a noob at creating but tobi is slowly getting done ;P

Posted · Report post

just keep posting and it will change ;P

Posted · Report post

You're a living legend man, no one can ever catch up with you XP

Posted · Report post

You're a living legend man, no one can ever catch up with you XP

haha, thax Ulti, idk my buddy Darklight will probably catch up with me if he keeps going the way he's going, but i do have to admitt it is pretty cool to know that in some way shape or form i have contributed to Mugen in a way, i made it possible for so many people, especially 1st getting into mugen,to find characters, whe they didnt know were to look exactly,like it made me get a goofy ass smile on my face when i saw my old esnips pages listed on alot of you tube video's as where to find characters used in the video's, i really wish i could Grasp how to make a mugen character from Start to finish, but im a hands on learner & even with the vids that are out there , i just still dont get it, ive been wanting to make a character for years & especially since i saw a Sprite Sheet Of Chinta from the NES Double Dragon NES Game ... i was like damn me for being so dumb, this would be a killler character.....sigh... oh well............thaks again though Ulti

these Sprites

http://www.spriters-...gon&sheet=38500

if anybody checks out the sprites, just X out the pop up 3 times and it will stop

Posted · Report post

Zombiebrock, i'm a NES veteran! i love 8-Bit world! and that Chin looks awesome! keep going man!

Posted · Report post

thanx man, but i pretty much gave up on makeing a character a little while ago, when i couldnt even manage to make a 5 sprited NES Barbarian ( Ninja Gaiden 1st Boss) work, man talking about feeling retarded when u couldnt even get that to work, but a 14 year old can make a great character... lol

Posted · Report post

Let's do a thread like "Noobs assemble!" and try to program a character! I've been using mugen for a long time but I never had the patience to sit down and make something

Posted · Report post

Dudes, i'm a Mugen Collector since 2001, have like 1500 chars, and i would love to create a character, and my dream is to make a KOF '94 to KOF XI Full Game, untill then, i'll keep dreaming! XD

Posted · Report post

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me, i'm so stupid! i apologize again! can you go to the chat room? we can share info and trade characters and stuff there.

Posted · Report post

haha, thax Ulti, idk my buddy Darklight will probably catch up with me if he keeps going the way he's going, but i do have to admitt it is pretty cool to know that in some way shape or form i have contributed to Mugen in a way, i made it possible for so many people, especially 1st getting into mugen,to find characters, whe they didnt know were to look exactly,like it made me get a goofy ass smile on my face when i saw my old esnips pages listed on alot of you tube video's as where to find characters used in the video's, i really wish i could Grasp how to make a mugen character from Start to finish, but im a hands on learner & even with the vids that are out there , i just still dont get it, ive been wanting to make a character for years & especially since i saw a Sprite Sheet Of Chinta from the NES Double Dragon NES Game ... i was like damn me for being so dumb, this would be a killler character.....sigh... oh well............thaks again though Ulti

these Sprites

http://www.spriters-...gon&sheet=38500

if anybody checks out the sprites, just X out the pop up 3 times and it will stop

thanks bro i have always wanted to make Double Dragon from the snes fighting game i swear i know one of them has been made i seen it but that was a long time ago and i dont rember who made it