Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bible Fighter

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

can you please put these on a different site as esnips doesnt work for me

Posted · Report post

oh jeez I had no idea we still had an esnips collection here The way to download from esnips is use google chrome its the only browser to do it in.

Posted · Report post

shit did i really still have them on their? ............ lmao, ill get to fixing this right now ........... actually i cant seem to locate any decent pics of the Roster So im just going to Re upload my old Esnips collection to my mediafire

Posted · Report post

My GF saw me playing with this chars and she was like (in a high pitch b**ch tone) "WTF! WTH are you doing playng with those blah blah.. thats blasphemy blah blah and more blah blah" and i was like "..." :bow:

Posted · Report post

My GF saw me playing with this chars and she was like (in a high pitch b**ch tone) "WTF! WTH are you doing playng with those blah blah.. thats blasphemy blah blah and more blah blah" and i was like "..." :bow:

Posted Image

Posted · Report post

@arcane: Bingo! :awesome

Posted · Report post

who made that satan?

Posted · Report post

Doesn't say a character was released it just says he has the sprites and was working on it

It's just that I have troubles getting past the .sff portion of creation..

not only that, I'll have to be switching operating systems soon, and I'm not certain when I will be in a position I will be able to work on this character again..

I appreciate your consideration and Thank You in Advanced.

Posted · Report post

there was a download for the few attacks that were there, it was nothing special but she was mugenized to an extent.

Posted · Report post

Only see a download link for the sprites and then a link for the updated sprite pack with the missing sprites And its in the resources/shared sprite section of mfg

Posted · Report post

i could of sworn there was a download thats what RMH is requesting over there saying a link used to be there. maybe he misunderstood then.

Posted · Report post

There was (maybe still is) a really crappy version of her around. I got her in a pack a couple years ago, but she was so terrible I deleted her. I wish I'd kept her, I would totally fix her up now. I can't even find her on you-tube at this point tho. On a separate note, I freakin love this forum. You guys do a great job with your collections / displaying them. Keep up the good work fellas.

Posted · Report post

Thanks Bud , Thats why i/ We Do Them to make it easy for u guys to get what your looking for :bow:

Posted · Report post

& Also...........Updated

Posted · Report post

En estos dias habia subido a personajes rudos, malos y feos, pero el mugen tambien es chicas bellas. Asi que ahora dense un taco de ojo con la Sexy Eva, la primera de las mujeres y bella entre las bellas.

Personaje de 6 botones, 18 golpes basicos mas sus respectivos especiales.

These days had risen to characters rough, bad and ugly, but the mugen is also beautiful girl too. So now yourselves a eye candy with Sexy Eve, the first of women and fairest of the fair.

six buttons character.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/YhYAXYl4/bfeva.html

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted · Report post

If only that Mosha Rahbaynu was available. (ahem... Moses to y'all)

Posted · Report post

Who the cabbage made these?!