Shoutbox Vs. Chat Room

Ryon

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I think he should be unbanned and put on thin ice or something give him a chance at least. if we let celest and soknasful back we can let zeroz imo.

Personally I think he should be unbanned and put on thin ice or something give him a chance at least. if we let celest and soknasful back we can let zeroz imo.

we should let Zeroz Back in even though I dont like him he deserves a Second Chance Kid or No Kid

I didn't, Glisp was taking it way too seriously and I wasn't the only one taking jabs at him, I just happen to be the guy he hates because I ruined his fantasy during my feud with Diss...almost 2 FUCKEN YEARS AGO. 

ok Laharl asked, and your unbanned.

mess up again and your banned again. simple as pie.

I didn't, Glisp was taking it way too seriously and I wasn't the only one taking jabs at him, I just happen to be the guy he hates because I ruined his fantasy during my feud with Diss...almost 2 FUCKEN YEARS AGO.

Don't tell me he thought Diss was a girl?! Oh and the Chat is much cooler than the shoutbox...

and you know inviting your girlfriend and other friends to register to the site and vote for you. But it's all good in the hood, at least one of us kept staff, I can't be a mod cause i'm not active...but because I'm not mod is why I'm not active LOL