Your Mugen Christmas Wish List?

Well, Halloween is over, so it's time to start thinking about Christmas.

Which Mugen characters are on your wish list for the big end-of-the-year dump?

NOTICE: This isn't technically a Request Thread thing, as we know none of these characters exist.

Dear Santa, please bring me...

Posted Image

Divada from Weaponlord (who is GODDAMNED HOT by the way)

Posted Image

Damien Shade from Groove-On Fight

Posted Image

Daisy from Doomsday Warrior

Posted Image

http://spritedatabas...prite/Sekka.png

Sekka from Double Dragon V

Jack Garrison from Holosseum

1) Mugen 1.1 2) Mugen linux port ...yeah i know they are not characters but that's what I would wish for xmas. If I really had to wish for some chars I would wish for some Soul Calibur chars like Siegfried, Yoshi, or Zasalamel (mugen srsly need more scythe users)

Saki Amamiya Toon Link Hoping Sean Altley Releases Jin Saotome, Ryu, Chun-Li And His Updated Snake From The Capcom Vs The World Buckcus Releases His Golden Axe Characters A Silver Samurai And Spiral Some More Team Fortess Characters Heavy's Not Enough... I Think Thats It.

What I would wnat for christmas is...

• Marth (Fire Emblem)

• Advance Wars characters for mugen.(we need some military characters for mugen!)

• More Rival Schools characters!

• Mugen 1.1 to be released (If anything is different in it!)

• a better Casshern.

• Yatterman 1&2 for mugen (TVC Movesets!)

• Yuna by !E (If that thing is even being worked on anymore!)

• Sariel (Touhou)

1) Mugen 1.1

2) Mugen linux port

...yeah i know they are not characters but that's what I would wish for xmas.

If I really had to wish for some chars I would wish for some Soul Calibur chars like Siegfried, Yoshi, or Zasalamel (mugen srsly need more scythe users)

Siegfried is being made now

Marthwas made twice already not sure if he any good tho

there are already some military characters for mugen already

Well, I suppose a release from KojiroBADNESS would be awesome. I'd also like to see something from Dcat (Shredder!) and FerchogtX (He said he might release something). I could go on with this for much longer, but I'll just stick with these for now. One WIP I'm especially looking forward to is Veanko's Tails edit, but he said that is most likely to be released this month. So that's not really a Christmas wish.

id like to see kain from blood omen lubo from dynasty warror even if they have to rip it from the ps1 to get him alf just because i love the show could have him battle a cat in mugen for all those times he try to eat the cat a decent version of inspector gadget ronin warriors iam not even sure if they ever been released yet ghost busters someone was making mr state puff but no word on it

• 2 weeks later...

Characters from Under Night in Birth Batsu by Daeron and Nestor Some of my favorite characters being made into CVS/POTS/Warusaki3/Seanalty style such as Kos-Mos (Xenosaga) Chrono (Chrono Trigger) Reiji and Xiaomu (Namco X Capcom) Ryu Hayabusa Kratos (God of War) Saya Otonashi (Blood+) Afro (Afro Samurai)

-Discolor make a SF3 Alex and Hugo with Slammasters gameplay. -RYO2005 make Benimaru, Goro Daimon, Syo(dude that rides a motorcycle), Ralf, Clark, more Last Blade characters, ANY Samurai Showdown characters, MOTW characters, more ROTD characters, more Power Moves M. characters or any characters you can think of. As long as he gives them ROTD gameplay! -POTS to come out of retirement and make Sagat, Vega(claw) and Balrog. In fact, ANY characters from SFA or CVS.