Most annoying MUGEN character you have ever fought?

Super Nicholas

Elque - Really overpowered super moves, and when you get him down to about 25% health (Which he can recover) he becomes nigh-invisible.

Annoying Orange - Let's just say he lives up to his name...

Super Hildegarn - Blockwhore with lots of HP who can't be grabbed and all his attacks can't be dodged. Sometimes his AI will just crash and is easily beaten but still...

TIS2012's Rocko - Dat (non-existent) hitbox.

May have already been mentioned, but perhaps for a different reason:

Oshawott.

Sure it spams its projectiles like crazy and you'll get hit by his projectiles when behind him (lulwut?), but its the constant "OSHAWOTT!" "OSHAAAA WAAAAAAATTT!!!" "OSHAWOTT!" "OSHA!" "OSHA!" "OSHAA WOTT!"

SHUT THE HELL UP >:U

I can't believe I forgot to put this one:

Stunfisk: First off, he's small/flat, so he's very hard to hit. Second, he retains his Static ability from the Pokemon games, so when you make contact with him, it will stun you at times, which gets very annoying. Third, he has a cheap palette where a trainer follows him, a Pichu flies across the screen, and a few mini-Stunfisk bounce around. If you make contact with the trainer's head, you take damage. And last, but certainly not least, he has an instant-killer, Fissure, which is nearly unavoidable unlike in the Pokemon games.

And I see you get annoyed with Oshawott the same way I do, GarchompMatt. Oshawott combines two things I hate in a MUGEN character: Annoying sounds and projectile spamming.

I can't believe I forgot to put this one:

Stunfisk: First off, he's small/flat, so he's very hard to hit. Second, he retains his Static ability from the Pokemon games, so when you make contact with him, it will stun you at times, which gets very annoying. Third, he has a cheap palette where a trainer follows him, a Pichu flies across the screen, and a few mini-Stunfisk bounce around. If you make contact with the trainer's head, you take damage. And last, but certainly not least, he has an instant-killer, Fissure, which is nearly unavoidable unlike in the Pokemon games.

And I see you get annoyed with Oshawott the same way I do, GarchompMatt. Oshawott combines two things I hate in a MUGEN character: Annoying sounds and projectile spamming.

i agree with that, I downloaded him before thinking he was good, but he wasn't...

Stunfisk

Now let me stop you there.

Just by knowing who created this character (Kozeni), you know it's going to be cheap horribleness.

Basically, Kozeni created Toa Mata and Nui Rama, of which the former is EXTREMELY annoying, cheap and overpowered. All of Kozeni's characters have the "sacred twelfth palette" that you cannot beat through normal means.

I don't have too many cheap characters but these 3 are hell for meSuper Mario & Super Luigi by Ryounga: That freakin ai won't let me get a hit in.Pikachu: I love Pikachu but this one keeps spamming his super and he is small

Super Mario & Super Luigi by Ryounga: That freakin ai won't let me get a hit in.

Pikachu: I love Pikachu but this one keeps spamming his super and he is small

I had those three when I first started playing MUGEN and they were a ton of trouble for me.

I can beat Pikachu fairly easily now, but Mario and Luigi are still pretty hard for me to beat.

Storm by Kong is on my list, because she is uber-cheap.

First off, because Kong is the author of this character, you already know it has insanely cheap AI, but this is just plain impossible.

Like many of Kong's MvC2 characters, she LOVES to spam projectiles, but it doesn't stop there!

ONE of her hypers makes her near-impossible to beat unless you are using some uber-cheap character like Weegee or Chuck Norris.

Her Lightning Shield only takes one bar to use and makes her COMPLETELY invincible for at least 30 seconds!

Mario's Super Star hyper takes THREE bars to use and it doesn't last nearly that long!

Oh, and did I mention that she can fly?

That Dudley by whoever it is... Dishes out the punches until you go to attack, which is when he constantly ducks backwards, quickly followed up with another punch (I know this is one of Dudley's actual moves, but its name escapes me). He's stupid/cheap, because it's like he can predict every action you're going to make and counters it.

I'd have to say that the worst MUGEN characters I have ever downloaded were Fire Emblem's Hector and Roy, both did severe damage I'm talkin about 85% of damage from a Level 1 super! I had to use Zemial to kill those stupid Chibis.

• 5 months later...