Most annoying MUGEN character you have ever fought?

Super Nicholas

I wanted to start a topic about this, but I didn't really know where to put it, so I just put it in the random chatter. I saw there was a thread about MUGEN authors in this section, so I figured it was alright to put it here. Anyway, we all know that MUGEN characters can be made good or bad. And we have to fight them if they are in our selection. Occasionally someone you really HATE fighting pops up (and I don't mean a cheap or perfect AI character). I mean characters that are simply annoying! It can be based on spammy AI, soundpacks, or whatever. List the characters that annoy you and put your reason. Here are some of the ones that annoy me: Oshawott (Placemario/FelixMario2011): His AI spams Water Gun all the time, so it is hard to get close to him. His voice does get a bit annoying at times, ESPECIALLY when he uses Water Gun or Water Pulse! osh-WAHHHTTT! osh-WAHHHTTT! How could that not get on your nerves? Chowder (the old one) (Placemario/FelixMario2011): His AI is irritating! When you get close to him, he dashes to the other side of the screen and sits there. His voicepack is also extremely irritating! He makes squeaky noises and high-pitched little kid noises. There's an English voicepack for him, but it is annoying as well. Also, what the heck is with the guns during one of his hypers? Kirby (Cyanide): He is so tiny that it is nearly impossible to hit him! I have to say that this Kirby is probably the smallest MUGEN character I have ever seen! Kid Goku (GohanSSM2): One of if not the most irritating character I have ever faced. His voicepack will haunt your worst nightmares. He makes high-pitched yells and screams VERY LOUDLY!!! I try to finish him quickly so he can't make noise, yet he yells and gets on a cloud and flies around being more annoying! CD-i Mario (Smeagol14): He guards WAY too much! Also, his voicepack is loud. M. Bison/Cartoon M. Bison (N-Mario): He guards even more than CD-i Mario. He guards at least 97 percent of the time! Characters from Kirby: The Dream Battle (Boxin, Ghost Knight, Waddle Dee, etc.) They are tiny. Tedhaun and Batafire are especially annoying since they are floaters. Olimar (SSBR2): Tiny and crappy. Olimar (Plom5-1-00): Guards a lot, has too much health, has an overpowered headbutt, and has Sonic's voice. Sprites are also bad. NES Super Mario (Author name not listed): When you hit him, he's invincible for like 3 to 5 seconds and can grow back to normal size during that period of time. Old School Mario: Watch a video of him on YouTube and you'll see EXACTLY what I mean. Spongebob (Old One) (PlaceMario): His AI spams a bazooka until you are dead. Tingle (googoo64): When you hit him, he screams. It can be annoying, but it's pretty funny sometimes.

Simply Annoying Huh mmmm I say

Hei-F-Cheap Moves

S Meilieng -CONSTANT COMBOS EVERY TIME

Phantom Killer Nayana-Cant even get 1 hit in Instant ko

Yamae-MY GOD COMBO AFTER COMBO

Yeah Ive got like A THOUSAND MORE TRUST ME but thats ok for now.......

I was just about to point your cheap chars Ani-san

Got more:

Dragon Claw: Can combo after any attack and his AI takes advantage of that.

Mario Combat Deluxe Mario: Can't be comboed or grabbed.

Rebecca Black (Punching Bag): Has a VERY long pause after you defeat her.

Ferroseed and Venipede: Have one VERY loud sound effect that sounds like Venipede from the Pokemon anime and shattering glass. They fight cheaply.

Rapterrometh: Has way too much health. Takes a long time to beat.

Heres my list: Akaitsuki(shiroto): Combos that are impossible(in my opinion) - air recovers spams a specials. Arcuied_ma(‚Ý‚©‚¦‚é): Red_arc: all moves are instant kill to me, Archtype Earth: instant kill before u even fight... Infinity Phalanx(Omega Psycho): majority of the chars cant jump over the gap :| . Shoa Kahn(Omega Psycho): If u get close "if" he smacks or kicks you away from him then spams his face or hand shots to make it worse... he spam his uppercuts and he recovers everytime... (Speedy9199blazbluechars): All his chars are not even good on they will eigther spam or have Super Armor(wtf?).

Poltergeist. Pain in the ass to defeat. F1 When match starts, your screwed, mainly because F1 kills all enemies. Flandre Bernstein (Not the '94 version) When uroboros does the most overpowered attack she has, Flandre keeps blocking (Probably because Flandre Bernstein is too scared of Uroboros.)

Kung Fu Man by Elecbyte.

Indeed. Character with no AI also can be annoying lol.

There is actually a really tough AI patch for Kung Fu Man made by ironcommando. Makes him much more of a challenge.

Anyway, Silver Samurai is on my list. He is cheap and has extremely high priority on his attacks.

The Super Smash Bros. Brawl-styled Mario, Luigi, Wario, and Yoshi made with screenshots from the game. They fight very cheaply, especially fireball-spamming Mario! Yoshi jumps around most of the time annoying the crap out of me. I typically F1 these nuisances.