Supaman's Halloween Horror Legends W.I.P.S

supaman2525

whats up guys time to make this halloween more happier b/c i created all these sprites in 1 day each thats right 1 day each which its a new record and im gonna tell u wat date and which ones i made as w.i.p.s

wedesday w.i.p.s

Posted Image

jason remade feat.jason x

Posted Image

Mk9 Version Of Freddy Kurgger

Posted Image

Chucky

Posted Image

Leatherface

Thursday W.I.P.S

Posted Image

Snk Michael Myers

Posted Image

Dr.West The Re-Animatior

Posted Image

Pinhead

Friday W.i.p.s.

Posted Image

Candyman

Posted Image

GhostFace

Saturday W.i.p.s.

Posted Image

The 3 Mothers

Posted Image

The Slender Man

Posted Image

Jigsaw

this is history in the making for my work leave your comments below and see ya next year happy halloween From supaman

• 2 months later...

well some of them are pretty horrible iam mainly talking about freddy since when did he have 2 pairs of gloves with claws chucky looks like a pocket fighter other then that he looks decent just the size is a bit odd pinhead does not look like him at all nor does the box look like that you almost got jigsaw right but he looks still way to much like Virgil and leatherface face doesnt really look anywhere near what he looks like but you got the body size pretty good ghostface looks a bit off the rest are great

• 3 months later...

well some of them are pretty horrible iam mainly talking about freddy since when did he have 2 pairs of gloves with claws

since 2011 when he was made in mortal kombat 9 game this is the mk 9 version of freddy

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...