[PC] Super Smash Bros. Cursade!

Kanbei

Yeah As It Says A Super Smash Bros. For The Computer And A Great One At That Too!

So Far There Cast Of Character Are Great! One Anime Character Goku! And Many 3rd Party! And Classic Nintendo Characters Like Mach Rider Saki Amamiya And The Duck Hunt Dog! Oh And Lets Not Forget Weegee As A Joke Character!

Oh my god! I was waiting for someone to post a topic about the Super Smash Bros. Crusade flash game! Its a very awsome flashgame with better control then Super Smash Flash 2 in my opinion. Personally the AI in SSBC is better than SSF2. I Personally love playing as Geno, Ridley, Marth, Waluigi, Mewtwo, Gooey, MachRider, and Tails! People! play this game! its awsome! it won't dissapoint you! Its totally worth the download! I also forgot to mention, it has Classic mode and Online mode!

Holy shit! i'm getting this right now!

Trust Me Dude Its A Great Game You'll Like It Heres A Link

http://www.gamearena...usade-demo-v083

Also If you Want Marth And Geno You Need The 8.4 Patch Here!

http://www.mediafire.com/?0z8910at8esh1k6

Good Luck At The Unlocks, Geno Is The Hardest To Unlock, Haven't Unlocked Rayman Yet So I Don't Know How He Is.

Trust Me Dude Its A Great Game You'll Like It Heres A Link

http://www.gamearena...usade-demo-v083

Also If you Want Marth And Geno You Need The 8.4 Patch Here!

http://www.mediafire...0z8910at8esh1k6

Good Luck At The Unlocks, Geno Is The Hardest To Unlock, Haven't Unlocked Rayman Yet So I Don't Know How He Is.

I already downloaded the game and it's awesome! gonna try the patch, thanks! +1

Me either, I bet it'll turn out to be a great game for a computer game.

SSF2 Is Very Under Devloped In My Opinion Anime Characters Overpowered Ichigo&Naruto Plus There Stages Looked Bad In My Opinion. If Only They Learned Better Coding. Plus Why So Many Anime Characters? Theres So Many Of Em. Also Why Would The Creator Chose His Favortie? Thats Not Far To The Fans. Cursades Creator Makes Fans Vote For Favorites Not Chose For Them.

why SSF2? Their roster consists of 90% anime/media party characters and very little game only characters. Plus I hate Sora in SSF2! Sora has a bad moveset thats a disgrace to him! Another thing I noticed about SSF2 is there is numerous glitches in it (falling in the gorund, overpowered characters) and a very boring loading time you that you can fall alseep by the time the game starts. Crusade is a win to me because they have a good roster and they respect the classic game characters which SSF2 doesn't and Crusade is a smarter dev team then SSF2, not a team of 12 year olds who flame each other over stupids things like sprites! SSF2 seems too poorly made to me sorry if it offends anyone!

why SSF2? Their roster consists of 90% anime/media party characters and very little game only characters. Plus I hate Sora in SSF2! Sora has a bad moveset thats a disgrace to him! Another thing I noticed about SSF2 is there is numerous glitches in it (falling in the gorund, overpowered characters) and a very boring loading time you that you can fall alseep by the time the game starts.

Crusade is a win to me because they have a good roster and they respect the classic game characters which SSF2 doesn't and Crusade is a smarter dev team then SSF2, not a team of 12 year olds who flame each other over stupids things like sprites! SSF2 seems too poorly made to me sorry if it offends anyone!

really...........? AWWW HELL NAW!

HOLD UP A DAMN MINUTE ! I aint lettin yall step all over SSF2 like dat now since Crusade came in the picture...NAWWWW

there are reasons i like both. Crusade has flaws and Flash 2 has flaws.

Crusade: (pay in mind Cleod9 is helping them quite a bit some in this project so............)

++The one thing it does really good are a mixture of stage graphics and the gamespeed (it hardly lags) :D

-He cud do a better job on some char sprites....dey ugly

-Alot of chars that they both have...id rather Cleod9's versions :/

-Sometime the music just stop playin...for like, NO REASON

-Plz make a reset option already

+Classic mode is well done

-Not much done abt char states and systems....ONE hit animation, items "stick" on chars, no fallen states,etc

+Some clones are given different types of moves :D

-+ The Smash Ball-turned Super bar is iffy and cud get OP at time >_> (theres no way to know u have it other than a quick flash that is hardly seen, causing u to either whiff or use it on accident )

+Nice Soundtrack

+Good AI system

-No palette select (yet)

Flash 2:

-Some stage graphics are not on par....some stages themselves are meh, game sometimes gets laggy fullscreen

++The system is sooooo good! so much is done here: chars actually HOLD items, different states for taking damage unlike SSBC, grab attacks, 3 Taunts,etc

-No gamepad option (yet)

-No online mode (yet) but doesnt really need it

+ Is pretty balanced to me so far but some things can be tweaked

-AI cud be better

+ Nice Soundtrack

+ Has a Smash Dojo to promote and is known more to fans

+ Has significantly better sprites and THEY MATCH

- No good palette select (yet)

Flash and Crusade are both Good and i dnt feel one is better than the other imo

EDIT: And Flash 2 is by NO MEANS poorly done! lets get dat str8 rite now...!

and yep 3 anime chars is SOOOOOOOOO MUCH and definitely make up 90% of that roster with media chars OMG really...? really ? smdh.......

AWWW HELL NAW!

HOLD UP A DAMN MINUTE

Now Now Hold On I Did Say It In A Offense Way Its A Opinion Not A Review So Play SSF2 If You Want i Didn't Mean To Offend Ya. I'm Only Saying Its Not For Me. I Mean Come On Who Would Add A Black Mage As A Fighter? Just The Roster Seems Werid...

really...........? AWWW HELL NAW!

HOLD UP A DAMN MINUTE ! I aint lettin yall step all over SSF2 like dat now since Crusade came in the picture...NAWWWW

there are reasons i like both. Crusade has flaws and Flash 2 has flaws.

Crusade: (pay in mind Cleod9 is helping them quite a bit some in this project so............)

++The one thing it does really good are a mixture of stage graphics and the gamespeed (it hardly lags) :D

-He cud do a better job on some char sprites....dey ugly

-Alot of chars that they both have...id rather Cleod9's versions :/

-Sometime the music just stop playin...for like, NO REASON

-Plz make a reset option already

+Classic mode is well done

-Not much done abt char states and systems....ONE hit animation, items "stick" on chars, no fallen states,etc

+Some clones are given different types of moves :D

-+ The Smash Ball-turned Super bar is iffy and cud get OP at time >_> (theres no way to know u have it other than a quick flash that is hardly seen, causing u to either whiff or use it on accident )

+Nice Soundtrack

+Good AI system

-No palette select (yet)

Flash 2:

-Some stage graphics are not on par....some stages themselves are meh, game sometimes gets laggy fullscreen

++The system is sooooo good! so much is done here: chars actually HOLD items, different states for taking damage unlike SSBC, grab attacks, 3 Taunts,etc

-No gamepad option (yet)

-No online mode (yet) but doesnt really need it

+ Is pretty balanced to me so far but some things can be tweaked

-AI cud be better

+ Nice Soundtrack

+ Has a Smash Dojo to promote and is known more to fans

+ Has significantly better sprites and THEY MATCH

- No good palette select (yet)

Flash and Crusade are both Good and i dnt feel one is better than the other imo

EDIT: And Flash 2 is by NO MEANS poorly done! lets get dat str8 rite now...!

and yep 3 anime chars is SOOOOOOOOO MUCH and definitely make up 90% of that roster with media chars OMG really...? really ? smdh.......

I didn't mean to offend you about ssf2 but their roster does have alot of anime characters they might as well call it JUS!

• 2 months later...