Question About Buying Things Online

ArtistofLegacy

So I've been thinking about buying things from Amazon.com and stuff. But I hear that you need a Credit/Debit card and I have to be 18 to have one to my knowledge (I'm 15).

Can I buy things online without a Credit/Debit card and/or paying for it when I get it?

Not to my knowledge you can.

Applicants who are younger than 21 years of age will need to have a co-signer (who is older than 21) when opening a credit card account.

Debit cards draws from your checking account, and since you're 15, you can't have one.

You can have a savings account when you're 16 and use an ATM card, but make sure it's either Visa or Mastecard because I'm pretty sure Amazon only accepts those.

you could also use a paypal account, but that requires a credit card and billing information. at your age, i would recommend opening an account with your parent or guardian, using there credit card. and save up your money. when you want to purchase something you simple give them the physical money, then buy it online using the paypal for payment instead of the actual credit card info. paypal is alot safer. but this way you can save up your real money, and buy what you want online. and your parent / guardian can cover you in your transactions just incase you dont recieve what you pay for.