The Joker - Batman The Animated Series by AxKingsXRevengeX

Lord Batros

Posted Image

[Download]

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cx8t2f

Alt Download( Thanks To AXSeeker for Link) - http://www.mediafire.com/?bkyn985sc05wgde

[Comment]

Release Topic - http://mugenmultiver...r-released#4569

if someone Downloads this, can they give me a Mediafire link so i can DL it , i want to give this a proper preview & for the last Week Sendspace, never gives me my Download, no matter how long i wait :tableflip:

How would this version compare to the other Jokers already out there? It cannot be any worse than Marvelvsdcu's version.

This version actually looks the way he sounds from the animated series which is the only thing I say was done right and my reason for making a Joker. The others were good creations but they never had the face to match the sounds.

I also used traditional styled sparks from the mvc games instead of the transparent CvS style ones.

I still prefer sic1's version

Sic made a decent character but it didn't sit well with me, every joker I played, including sics, was too dark and overly evil. I went for the more comedic route. I played more with gags, such as bowling a bomb instead of bouncing it or throwing it over. I got rid of the gun entirely, it seems everyhting has a gun now, you really miss out on the fight. I did classic ACME (bugs bunny) gags like the boxing glove cheat, that turns out to be filled with horseshoes XD

LOL

My other favorite gag is his blocking where he pulls out an umbrella for protection. Little stuff like this makes Mr.J a fun play IMO.

I dunno, I kind of liked Fervicante's version. But I think the reason people didn't like Fervicante's version and Magus version was because both contained this cheap stun gas move which could be spammed over and over. Sic-1's version didn't feel right to me, for some reason. Still, all of them are better than MarvelDCU's version.

No arguments here, I know I can't code better than sic but I got my dream joker! :heeee:

oh your the Same AX that made this joker? Welcome to our Family man, thanks for joining up, id been fallowing him over at MM for a while now,glad to see he was released , yeah as for coding like SIC1, not alot of people can, so no insult at all there lol , loving your Joker Bro

Alright, I gave it a whirl. The comment I made about the Scorpion sprites is mostly untrue. Only a few of them use Scorpion as a base. But the ones that do stick out like a soar thumb, as their darker outline clashes with the lighter outline of the rest of the sprites. Some of the soundclips are also quiet and distorted. I did smile when I heard the "That's what I want to see. A nice big smile," quote in the flower Super, but a lot of the sounds are inaudible. The tight-rope unicycle move has block-cheese, which means it does more damage to the opponent if they block than if they just take the hit. And that's the only reason to use that move over the Joker Fish swinger move that takes up over half the screen length, which does not have block-cheese. ...Because it cannot even BE blocked. The Super move where he punches his victim with a boxing glove is next to pointless as it's very slow, doesn't do much damage, and has very little range compared to his other supers. This is never a good sign when a character has pointless moves. Every move in a character's arsenal should have a point. Overall, it could use some work. Still, it's not a complete bust, especially compared to MarvelDCSU's sorry Oswald edit.