Excahm`s Sprites

Ex✭Cᴀʜᴍ

• 1 month later...

REVIVE!! Finished another sprite:

dbfc__sprite__blanc__tag_school_uniform_

This is a sprite of Blanc from Hyperdimension Neptunia (my favorite character) with her outfit of her game Extreme Dimension Tag Blanc :D

Same style quiet around DBFC and UNIB with some personal tweaks and stuff ya know :P atleast was able to do the skirt correctly.

The only thing kinda anoyed me was the legs shading and highlight couldnt decide so just went random with it.

i liek and dont like all at once

Decide!!

Anyway other sprite:

This was a small collab with a friend from DevianrtArt he used a 3D model with a outfit her draw for the model and made the pose then i made it into a sprite.

THE face isnt as nice as i wanted but was hard converting from the 3D to 2D so yeah thats the best i could do.

Thanks!

Did other but same character tho for reasons~

sprite_white_heart____yugos_outfit_by_ex

Feels nice to mix two animes/Videogames you like for no real reason~

In this case just made White Heart (hyperdimension Neptunia) wearing Yugo´s Duel Outfit (Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V) with slighty changes~

The duel disk was  pain to sprite but atleast didnt ended so bad (?) 

• 2 months later...

Thanks!

Did other but same character tho for reasons~

sprite_white_heart____yugos_outfit_by_ex

Feels nice to mix two animes/Videogames you like for no real reason~

In this case just made White Heart (hyperdimension Neptunia) wearing Yugo´s Duel Outfit (Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V) with slighty changes~

The duel disk was  pain to sprite but atleast didnt ended so bad (?) 

lovely work done bro!!!! This one i like the most. Looks like DA person  Onika style i also follow. You did an outstanding job here man. Keep it up!!

• 2 months later...

Necro! (Not really)

Some sprites i did meanwhile...

sprite__blanc___yusei_fudo_s_outfit_by_e

>Yugioh 5Ds themed (loved that season <3)

sprite__bunny_blanc_by_excahm-d9dxo4u.pn    sprite__bunny_white_heart_by_excahm-d9dx

>Bunny Versions because was Halloween and was a request from a few so...

Spoiler

sprite__blanc_white_flash_skill_by_excah

>Spoiler because a little NSFW.

sprite__sad_blanc_with_summer_dress_by_e

>This one is Half of a Art-Trade at DeviantArt...

Yeah i know all are sprites from the same character (Blanc/White Heart) why? Because shes on my favorite list and on a very high place!

But these are the last sprites about her i will be doing for now since i have other sprites from OC and anime characters to finish so...Until then i that enoght.

• 3 months later...

Been doing random stuff (tho haven´t finished anything) 

Updated my 1st HD sprite of My OC "Angel"

Update:

oc_sprite__angel_with_cap_by_excahm-d9ytoc_sprite___angel_dfc_style_by_excahm-d8

Not EXACTLY a big change buuuut looks more close to what i was aiming.

>I have NO idea how to make a HD cap so just did that one randomly.

>just noticed the colors of the Cap are wrong *facepalm* should be mainly white like this older sprite:

>NEED a better palette coz i suck at coloring stuff.

apxx___oc_angel_sprite_by_excahm-d7x5l47

(Don´t plan to add the belt on the HD ones)

ALSO!

Been working on the Fighting stance.

preview002nobg_by_excahm-d9ytloi.png

NOTE: Highly unfinished! But shes basically done in terms of proportions and stuff Oh! And didn´t add the skirt for now because i plan to animate this

(someday ¬.¬)

but basically the pose i´m trying to make here is similar to Cassandra from Rage of The Dragons BUT

she instead is mean to just crouch foward a bit and move her arms a bit while closing her fists and stuff like thats.

WELP thats all for now until i finish the stand (and fix some stuff)

29 minutes ago, Ex☆Cham said:

preview002nobg_by_excahm-d9ytloi.png

NOTE: Highly unfinished! But shes basically done in terms of proportions and stuff Oh! And didn´t add the skirt for now because i plan to animate this

(someday ¬.¬)

:awesome Oh! i don't mind it being skirt-less  It looks nice and well done Ex-cham

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Random (not so random) sprites (unfinished tho) 

screenshot_148_by_excahm-daio753.png

^It´s random but not so random if you have saw this page already...

screenshot_149_by_excahm-daio759.png

(Wip char maybe?) Don´t know what the hell i´m doin´ here but tried to edit a screenshot from Neptunia U (and looks kinda nice imo) and already have 2 very basic animations from the 3D model (Which i need to convert to sprites) from some DA SFMaker which are fans from the series.

Dunno... This may be interesting and besides doesn´t take too long (that took like 2 hours tho...)...Except for the Axe which obviously gonna be a pain to edit so i may cheat a bit...But if i can really have that much time free and i´m fan enoght (Kinda) then i may end up making atleast some basics...She doesn´t crounch, punches or guard (for most) soo... Who knows and besides i already have some sprites (that you can see on this page) made that could speed up a bit this (the bunny one for example since has a detailed hair and accurate face that just need little edit to fit with the new sprite.

But again... Just if i have the time and mood too because i don´t feel like making stages anymore. :P

On 23/9/2016 at 4:32 AM, GarchompMatt said:

The only thing I can really complain about is the banding on the transitional shade between the dark and light shades.

banding.png

Yeah, was thinking on those small details too so i decided to skip them and see if certain spriter i know wanna tag along (If i get to do more spriters) for now i just focus on a simple conversion.

• 1 month later...
On 9/22/2016 at 9:42 PM, Ex☆Cham said:

^It´s random but not so random if you have saw this page already...

screenshot_149_by_excahm-daio759.png

(Wip char maybe?) Don´t know what the hell i´m doin´ here but tried to edit a screenshot from Neptunia U (and looks kinda nice imo) and already have 2 very basic animations from the 3D model (Which i need to convert to sprites) from some DA SFMaker which are fans from the series.

Dunno... This may be interesting and besides doesn´t take too long (that took like 2 hours tho...)...Except for the Axe which obviously gonna be a pain to edit so i may cheat a bit...But if i can really have that much time free and i´m fan enoght (Kinda) then i may end up making atleast some basics...She doesn´t crounch, punches or guard (for most) soo... Who knows and besides i already have some sprites (that you can see on this page) made that could speed up a bit this (the bunny one for example since has a detailed hair and accurate face that just need little edit to fit with the new sprite.

But again... Just if i have the time and mood too because i don´t feel like making stages anymore. :P

Very Hight Improvement....Nice job EX(hope you make the complete sprite cuz i have done my own White Heart Sprite)

• 1 month later...

Stuff i did during these few days off i had.

sprite__dogoo__by_excahm-daq845x.png

^A fucking dogoo... Best Villain ever.

oc_sprite__angel_pantsu_1_by_excahm-daq5 sprite__blanc_pantsu_1_by_excahm-daq5j5s 

^1st one is my OC and the 2nd is Blanc from Hyperdimension Neptunia.

A friend asked me to do Blanc using the same sprite i did for my OC so... Was easy and fast.

No panties version (NSFW):

I can sprite butts now so yay? :P

bloomers_white_full_nopatsu_nobg_by_exca blanc_white_08_nobg_by_excahm-dars4bn.pn 

^I made these to maybe use them on a stage like... Here:

bathanim2_by_excahm-daq5se5.gif

^Just an idea....

oc_sprites__angel_and_razyel__by_excahm-

^My OC and a Friend´s OC doing... The Oniichan thing.

Took me 2 days to finish (And gonna fix some stuff i just noticed...Later)

Welp... That´s all i have right now... Waddaya think?

• 3 months later...

More stuff:

oc_sprite__denki_angel___stand_001_by_ex

Updated my OC "Angel" stand Sprite by using a 3D model a friend did for me.

May need to fix one or two thing with her arms and chin but so far i like the result.

sprite_comission__sumika_by_excahm-db17c 

$5 Sprite Commission by gamefreak202020

sprite_commission__emi_of_chaos_by_excah

$5 Sprite Commission by ragefulhunter

• 3 weeks later...

It's a nice sprite, but there's a few things that seem a bit off with it:

-You can see the bottom of the bat's handle, but you can also see the flat top of the bat itself; given the angle of the sprite, you should only be able to see the former.

-There's a lot of banding between shades, which ruins the overall smoothness of it.

-Though for the most part the lightsource is consistent, the bottom of the bat's handle should be fully highlighted since the lightsource would be hitting all of it.

-The way the shoes are angled makes it look like she's standing on the sides of the soles instead of being flat to the ground.