Authors......

Ex✭Cᴀʜᴍ

Authors: P.O.T.S/Ricepigeon/9/Warusaki3/Ahuron/Vans/Ryon/Laharl/Vector/Alexei/Ultraboard Stages: SaiyajinMui/EXShadow/Margatroid/MarkPachi/JeanBureau Screenpacks: Ryon/Zinesis/Vegaz/HLoader Lifebar: V-Nix/Phantom Blood Palettes: D.B.S

FOR THE RECORD!

THERE IS NO MUGENCODER TEAM! its just Alexei.

THATS IT!

And I go quality for stages, i've made over 50 stages.

Characters : Ahuron / Pots / BC / DG / MysticBlaze

Stages : NeoGouki

Lifebars : Use my own.

Screenpacks : Use my own. but HLoader makes excellent looking ones.

The idea was one.... But HELL!!! Chars: 9, Warasuki3 and sxVector (Labrys is just awesome) stages: ExShadow, Darek and MarkMachi (I only have one of is stages but is good) Screenpacks: sxVector, Zinesis and Lightflare (School of Hard Knocks!!!) Lifebars: V-Nix (Need to say why?) Music: ArtistofLegacy and Alpyne (Nice Music) Graphics: V-Nix and CVS the Abstract (They are good)

wait ppl think we all work together on alexeis releases? in all honesty mugen coder is just alexeis site he lets some us use it for hosting our works.

Of course i didn't think you all works together...i just use a wrong definition lol, sorry :=D:

Especially in the summer.

EDIT: Dah.. sorry, I meant it as a joke, but after a while I began to feel like an ass.

If you looked at it as an insult, I want to apologize.

insult? How?

I didn't looked it as insult.

Request King: Phantom Blood.

Any objection?

NO!

Chars:Pots, Cpoc & Splode, Sunboy, Reu (R.I.P), Aiduzzi, MystikBlaze, Luvly Angel, Jin Kazama, Ryon, Vyn, XCB/Big Eli King, Warusaki3, Borghi, SeanAlty, Ahuron, Kamekaze, Buckus, Necromancer, Team DBZ OS and many many others.... Stages:Neogouki, Juan Carlos, Yusuke(his Hi-Res stages are awesome), etc LIfebars:I use my edits. I like Hatabow ,Shin Inverse, Ryon and Jet's work, though. Screenpacks: Zedzdead, Emuboarding, my edit and dozens of others.

Im really sorry for going offttopic but i have to say this.

The greatest tutorial maker in this site is Ryooon...

Who the Hell Ryooon is?

you mean Ryon? Yes

This is not Offtopic, cause you named the Thread Authors.....So Ryon is an Tutorial Author, any prob?