Touhou Project

Kazagami

http://www.mediafire.com/?pggrm6x85dp9usx

Here you go ! Remember it's just changed values, this means it's still pikapon's Tewi, just without the "defeated by super" picture flag. (also of note : this Tewi has a 12th palette that has meter regen and a completely new moveset. Really well done char.)

EDIT : I completely forgot to say why I do all that. Basically, I run a betting thread a la Salty Bet on the Nuzlocke Forums. (if people want to join, just ask)

On another note, here are some discoveries about pikapon's Tewi, who's pretty close to become my favorite char :

- She can have the opponent's costume as a winpose if it's listed in her coding. This includes almost every Touhou char (including variants, she took Marisa's outfit when winning against the Marisa Masters edit), Ryu, Jotaro etc.

-She has custom intros styled after SWR's ones with most Touhou chars.

-If she's battling either Reisen, Kaguya or Eirin, said char won't show up as assist for Tewi.

-She has an attack where she throws a bottle, and afterwards a...I think it's a warehouse, falls on the opponent ? Turns out it works like Midnight Bliss ! If the opponent has a sprite made for it, it will appear. If not, it will show... that weird Eirin meme thing. (tested with Marisa Masters and the regular sized Parsee)

I should check what are the boons brought by her 12th palette next. I also suspect the 11th to be special, as it pretty much looks like a typical "dark" mode.

Just a small suggestion.

I'm almost certain that the person who made Mugetu is Acari (淡光). Just in case, he (She?) also made an Ichirin that is already in the collection.

As far as I know, this author went completely offline (leaving a twitter account and a niconico channel behind) around 2010-2011.

Oh oh, that's an interesting release. I'll test her and see how she compares to the other Koishi.

Also, any idea on what pikapon is working currently ?

EDIT : After testing, this Koishi... is better than the other one. Her appearance is based on Hopeless Masquerade. Her attacks link into each other easily, and her bullet/action meter is custom (it's a rose bush). Pretty good addition.