Touhou Project

Kazagami

So I'm assuming we never found out the passwords for Miyabi's Patchouli (Matchouli) and Kanako? Not sure if they ever got updated and all that, but would be nice to be able to get them...

You have to ask to Ryoucchi with a PM. But I didn't see him for some days here in the forum...

Yeah. It's annoying.

I can tell its rly annoying cause I see some controversy before and I still don't know why the author doesn't want to share.But in my prediction I think it's cause how the author was embarrassed with his work and then made it private,or he disliked what he made,or probrably the bashing people made (idk rly but probrably)

I can tell its rly annoying cause I see some controversy before and I still don't know why the author doesn't want to share.But in my prediction I think it's cause how the author was embarrassed with his work and then made it private,or he disliked what he made,or probrably the bashing people made (idk rly but probrably)

Maybe he don't want to share his creations until he will complete them.

Weird is an understatement at this point. Concerning is the better term, imo.

You're not the first one that haven't enough attentions for his creations, RicePigeon. And if you didn't noticed, recently on this forum there seems to be less activity. So at the end is not that weird...

• 2 weeks later...