Touhou Project

Kazagami

Nice stages, Ryoucchi. Especially like Senkai and the Human Village. If you guys need any sprites for HM, just tell. I have the DDS, PAT, and MSH files of the stages, and the "mob" files. Oh, and can you upload the old Ex Keine, Night? And if you have Ex Keine by Minoo.

Oh yeah; I keep forgetting to PM you help with the fairy animations.

BTW, here are my suggestions for future stages:

* For Myouren Temple, add a road on the bottom

* For Genbu Ravine, use either a row of stones or a wooden bridge

* For Great Mausoleum, use a fancy stone bridhe

Let we know it then, we'll see if we can help. And thanks for the suggestion, however we need a spriter for draw the floor parts.

Oh, and I think you missed Yuyuko and Youmu on Senkai. And btw, how did you duplicate the wings of the fairies? I saw that it was only one side.

Yuyuko and Youmu are there, they are on the side that doesn't exposed. Can you notice Youmu's Ghost appeared a bit in the left side?

Also duplicating the fairy wings are easy, just duplicate layer+flip layer over an image editor.

Oh, and can you upload the old Ex Keine, Night? And if you have Ex Keine by Minoo.

Minoo didn't made a Ex Keine, only Keine.

G-sho use minoo's sprites

[info] name="keine_EX" DisplayName="EX keine" versiondate =12,13,2008 mugenversion =04,14,2002 author ="G-sho & minoo" pal.defaults =1,2

When I have time and find the original SFF I post her.

I'll make palettes for Sekibanki after i update the voice patch of Shiroto's Reisen and the sprite patch, any other chars that need palettes? (possible to make).

ok Please DO NOT blame me IF YOU GET CREEPED OUT BY THESE edits cause..........I did One is a reisen edit Sen_ another Kyou_ DOWNLOAD THEM HERE Sogs Skydrive https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=B00907A5841E24C8 Be warned VEEERY creepy edits BUT if you wanna wait I GOT THEM BOTH NO AI yes i took them out......

Thanks for sharing all your characters. One question, who is the cheapest most powerful character you have that you are sharing? And can you give me the link please? thanks