Touhou Project

Kazagami

All aside I dont think anayone has ss3 Komachi if not i can send her shes......ok not bad And to Akira i wasant trying to be rude i was saying that it was not a joke not to my Level Clannad is right joke is based on coding %n Code Then theres Nulls Nuke etc I Learned all this by ced so yeah Back to my point if nobody has that komachi then i will send it If so Then nvm I was Just checking.

All aside I dont think anayone has ss3 Komachi if not i can send her shes......ok not bad And to Akira i wasant trying to be rude i was saying that it was not a joke not to my Level Clannad is right joke is based on coding %n Code Then theres Nulls Nuke etc I Learned all this by ced so yeah Back to my point if nobody has that komachi then i will send it If so Then nvm I was Just checking.

I didn't say that you're rude. Anyway for me a joke character can be even a character that is funny. Like Psychopath Kyo by Dr. Kelexo.

I didn't say that you're rude. Anyway for me a joke character can be even a character that is funny. Like Psychopath Kyo by Dr. Kelexo.

>_>

<_<

Or maybe Ms. fanservice by DrKelexo (well for the bear part at least)

Well any type of joke can be my level but true it can be based on funny characters but it CAN be based on lacks of ports,attacks/hits,also on based with CREEPYPASTA (Tn's Giygas for example) or Tn's characters.

Yeah, i've been gone for past few days. So no one noticed that!!!???  :omg:

BTW, IMO, joke characters are characters that has silly/funny appearances/moves, not limited to their cheapness.

But to respect everyone's opinion i'll create new sections for beast-type and vehicle-type characters instead.

Don't worry Ryoucchi. Maybe I'm the only one who have noticed that.   Yeah. That characters is larger than 60MB (compressed) for nothing...

True,noticed tht yesterday,plus I always find some ThurisaZ characters to be offline for some reasons either cause they have an error,author deleted the link or it's FC2 blog Sorry for the off topic but really :P

The holder of that is MAGIC CD but sadly the blog is gone He had Triangle delta system.......one of which i need oh well no harm done yeah Seki has little moves a creepy Floating head but its ok but im repeating My Question does anybody have ss3 Komachi < If not i can send if so then nvm

Heard that Komachi but no and yes the floating head is pretty creepy like srsly she's known to creep/scare the hell outta people when it comes to her info on touhou :/ but even a Tasofros styled character can be creepy.Including a Yuyuko edit named Ylamerelife (Yuyuko edit by Lates,and 608) for example you should check Ani~San's YouTube channel and his videos if you want to know about Ylamerelife.